MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

“im kicking my own ass!”, Use that all the time when I’m…well kicking my own…
Great Movie👍
And I’m outta those damn likes🤪

4 Likes

You’re in good company with me and MeEasy brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

:thinking: no Irish insomniacs lurking around this morning :joy:

5 Likes

I’m up most everyday between 4 and 6 and usually don’t go to bed til 11 to 1 sometime. I don’t get very much sleep. I think weed works backwards on me I get energetic and wanna do stuff makes me feel creative my wife says after half a hit she’s ready for bed damn lightweights

5 Likes

Polish insomniac here lol

3 Likes

I don’t sleep much either never have but since I don’t (can’t) do as much physical labor I sleep even less I get 3-4 hours a day and some days it takes me 3 tries to get that much lol

1 Like

Oooh it worked. I got a like back. Lol. I’m the same. Had knee surgery now my hip and back are all jacked up hard to walk for more than 10 mins. Leg goes sore as hell in the hip and lower back so bad. It causes me to get headaches and all sometimes

2 Likes

Right on I only said Irish insomniacs because a couple days a week @OGIncognito n @JaneQP and I are here just talking crap super early and we found out that we were all Irish :laughing:

4 Likes

I have a splash of Irish and a splash of Indian in me.

2 Likes

Damn bro sorry to hear that, I’m dealing with a similar issue I herniated 5 disc in my back in 02 tried to just work through it but ended up having surgery in 07 that actually made me worse smh

2 Likes

No Irish here either, but I’ve been up for over 3 hours, I have two loads of laundry done, a kettle of venison bean soup cooking, racked a Carboy of Grape Wine and I’m getting ready to get dressed to go out and work in my garage. My sleep habits suck!

3 Likes

Cant help this sorry y’all…1 more movie…
“Welcome to Costco, I love you”

4 Likes

I’m not pure Irish there’s more mixed in I know German, Indian and who knows what else

1 Like

Grape or muscadines?

2 Likes

Well @fast-grow you are welcome here in the insomniacs the Irish part is optional

2 Likes

Haven’t seen this one

1 Like

Brondo cus it’s what plants crave

@MeEasy idiocracy -movie

3 Likes

Concord grapes, don’t believe we have muscadines as far north as I live, but maybe again that’s the same as our wild grapes here, need lots of sugar because they are very sour to make wine out of.

1 Like

Oh shit! Man you will thank me later I promise!!! Roll 2 fatties and find “Idiocracy”
Promise your face will hurt. How they hit the nail on the head 20yrs ago!!!
Do it buddy👍

6 Likes

That sounds familiar 4sure just can’t remember if I’ve seen it

2 Likes