MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Same here on the weekends. Great for me, I get to spend several hours in the garage while my wife and daughter are sleeping. Then it’s Honey Do time x 2 :joy:

4 Likes

Yes sir the weekends were the best I built a complete 76 shovelhead Harley motorcycle pretty much while everyone else was asleep it’s great the phone is quite the kids aren’t running around stealing my tools lol

5 Likes

LOL! Since I am probably not going back to work I have the luxury of an afternoon nap. That could all change since oldest is trying to start a family.

1 Like

Brother are you sure we’re not clones :joy::joy::joy:. The only way I got my shop/man cave built or any building. It’s peaceful and no interruptions :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Not sure of your age or where you are from but I was pretty wild when I was younger and did sow my wild oats I guess is the nicest way I can describe it lol

Edit = this is meant to be funny in every way of the word I have only 2 kids that I know about

6 Likes

I understand the nap thing I have to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep everyday and sometimes it takes me 3 tries to get them

2 Likes

57 and born, raise and live in the South. Did an ass load of traveling the world from 18-39 in the Corps and partied pretty hard and 3 sons that I know of :joy::joy::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

You are older than me so I’m going out on a limb here and say you are not my son :crazy_face::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

You sure about that??? :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

That’s a good thing, don’t think you’re mine either :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That very well could be @MeEasy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Long lost brothers? :thinking:

step-brothers-comedy

5 Likes

Bro, my all time favorite movie, they play 5 year olds better that real 5 year olds. The Campaign is my other and of course Talladega nights :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

STICK

Stick the three bud wonder is in jars with the grand total of :drum: :drum: 53g :laughing: I guess that’s twice what I thought at the flip to flower (1st pic front left) at about 8" high and just short of 8 weeks she was a mini girl that just wouldn’t grow so I never even topped it… I’m using my memory here so might be off a little but stick was the same age as the 2 in the back and a week older than the others :sweat_smile: but of course the bud is amazing and as hard as golf balls :wink: this is a house favorite though and has always grown good I still have a hundred seeds in a baby food jar that only says OG I got them from a buddy named Jimmy which is why I named it OG Jimmy… hindsight I should have waited another week to flip em but thought I’d have to finish all 5 in there

15 Likes

OG Jimmy, I like that! The ladies in the tent look super healthy :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

We have to be related somehow those movies are in my top 10 4sure but liar liar is my top movie

3 Likes

Thanks bro those are in the 4x4 now almost ready :grin:

2 Likes

I might be your brother from another mother. I forgot about me, myself and Irene and the 1st Hangover :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I don’t know much about my family history I’ve been outside the loop since I was 13 years old. I do know I have family on one side around Oklahoma city the other side is is around Washington state and Ohio

1 Like

Sorta the same, been a kicked around Irish Mick for years. All my folks that I know of are from South Carolina. The family reunions were priceless! My uncles and step dad were big drinkers. I had 12 boy cousins and all of us were within 3 years in age. They’re drunk entertainment was putting boxing gloves on us to beat the :poop: out of each other

3 Likes