MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Will do and this time go for the 6” fan!

1 Like

I never really thought about that let alone what the trust levels are or the benefits associated with them. To the latter point:

2 Likes

That’s my life :joy::joy:

1 Like

I always start seeds about 2 weeks before flipping the current ones to flowering schedules. That way, the seedlings will have time to establish themselves and when I flip the older one to flower, the seedlings will be in veg. You can always stretch the veg time to accommodate slow maturing flowers…
When the girls in the tent are finished flowering, I harvest them, clean and sterilize the tent and then place the vegging plants in my flowering tent. I leave them on a veg schedule for 2 weeks (while I start new seedlings) and then flip those to flower… etc… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the timing information! I also dry in the tent and if they don’t mature at the same time it adds a few more weeks. Basement is dim but has 4 windows. I guess I could try the cardboard box or paper sack methods? Just trying to figure out how to keep throughput. Thank you again for helping out this gal that has a hungry family LOL!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @beardless I read this or one like it when I gained level 3 the first time but I didn’t know where to find it again

Thanks for the scheduling information :+1: @kaptain3d I’ve tried to figure a schedule out then I screw em up with a sativa that fills my veg tent in 5 weeks so I end up flowering that tent to. That’s exactly what happened with my current grow

5 Likes

That’s why I plan my seedlings around the time I flip the others to flowers. You can always veg for longer if need be… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@SmokeyMtnHighs here’s my thread, like I said it’s not much but feel free to join in

3 Likes

I see the Irish insomniacs are awake :laughing: how are y’all doing this fine Friday morning
@OGIncognito n @JaneQP

2 Likes

im part irish but im canadian lol just heading off to bed now for a few hours. ill be in northern ireland in july 2023. might need help looking for some meds while i’m m there.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:, Good morning Brother and Sister. Yep, only way I get to spend anytime in the grow house. I Guess this is my silver lining to insomnia. Up at 4, and hour with the girls then off the work :love_you_gesture:. Good morning @JaneQP

4 Likes

Doing well! It is hubs birthday Monday. I bought him a grinder, smell proof travel bag, roller, papers and some little Mylar bags for gifting. Hope he likes the package!

7 Likes

You’re included brother, especially knowing you’re just now hitting the rack :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I was going to say something about you having the right color hair to be at least a little Irish but didn’t want to offend you lol I’m an American but have some Irish blood and probably a few more lol

5 Likes

That’s awesome, wish my better 1/2 would do that :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I always enjoy the quiet time in the mornings it’s definitely a silver lining I’ve been like this most of my life I’m up between 2 and 5 every morning since I can remember. Back when I was running my trucking company I was up with all my billing and paperwork done sitting on my back porch drinking coffee before everyone else even got out of bed lol

5 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::partying_face: hubby…

1 Like

I hope someday to visit the homeland! I knew I had some Irish with the reddish hair…then I took a DNA test. 77%.

2 Likes

Same here on the quiet time and the morning several cups of Java. Total chaos at work, I look forward to before and after :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I am usually able to at least get a load or two of laundry done. I can’t do much more housework or I would wake the sleepers.

4 Likes