MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

I haven’t tried those yet but I have had literally hundreds of pairs over the years

4 Likes

Yep and word is out to a larger audience so out of towners like to take a souvenir home!

2 Likes

I ran out of :heart::green_heart: already and I have double with level 3 trust lol so no more for anyone for a while

@JaneQP it does sound that way there’s a half pound in my closet and they’re standing over me while I’m trimming stealing buds off my tray

6 Likes

They are stupid sharp so be careful if you pick up a pair😉
Also since the blades are carbon steel they do need some care. Just clean well with your iso dry good then rub a little veg oil mineral,olive,motor😎 whatever ya got around. Mine don’t see much storage time so I just keep them wiped down and oiled here and there. If and when you need to sharpen them it doesn’t take much. I run mine on leather strap alot, all my blades! Strap hangs in the kitchen and I’m always rubbing something across it.

4 Likes

You want be disappointed sir! Promise that! I don’t promise much but this I can💪

2 Likes

And @OGIncognito I think they nearly used up my indoor harvest and that’s why I am getting the offers to help trim. They are saving $$$ with me growing. There must be something about growing organic since they really seem to like it much more than my first grow. Maybe time for a second tent and system?

3 Likes

I have 12 of these clippers. Lol. They work good but I am seeming to like the other kind I have with the bent blade. Makes for getting into the bud a bit better with the curved blades.

4 Likes

My good trimmers have the curved blades. But I confess I only trim a few buds to dispo quality and package for gifts or tips. The family gets what they get which sometimes is not very pretty! No one has complained yet.

They just grind and roll the ugly stuff.

4 Likes

I prefer the curved blades to for whatever reason my hands don’t cramp up as fast when I use them

6 Likes

How does one know what their trust level is?

1 Like

If you click on your or others picture the line on the bottom left will say what level you are but it’s in different words like basic, member, regular, mentor, etc I think that is the order… there’s a setting to have it displayed with your name to

Oops :grimacing: it’s the top left line lol I guess I should have looked before posting an answer… damn old man brain fails again

5 Likes

Could be a nice side business :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking at the rate you’re going :love_you_gesture:. Know the feeling just stepped up my grow from 4-5 to 8 :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I had 20 going before I left the old house lol I’m at 11 now

3 Likes

That’s a full time job Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I do my legal three in flower but with another system I could have three in veg waiting for the flower tent and if I could figure out correct timing the grow would be almost continuous. Then I might actually keep ahead of the supply and demand curve.

5 Likes

Is the 3 per person or only 3 total? We’re allowed 6 per person but a maximum of 12 per property here but this just came into effect at the end of June :laughing:

5 Likes

Once I get the growroom built I’m hoping to have space for 30 to 50 plants

5 Likes

I just started a perpetual grow. 6 in veg and 6 in flower. Also put them in autopots to make things easier.

Quickly finding that 6 in flower is too many for me to maintain in 5x5 tent. Will be going to 4 in veg and for in flower next cycle.

Get that 2nd tent!

3 Likes

12 per household but only three in flower at any one time. I try hard to abide. Luckily the inside 3 finished before the outside 3. Where I live the police have more important things to do instead of counting plants - carjackings, murders etc. so I doubt they would ever come knocking. But there could always be a “Ken or Karen” in the neighborhood that complains of the smell.

5 Likes