MeEasy what is going on now

It shows you need to view more topics. There’s criteria that need to be met each month or the system “demotes” trust level if they aren’t reached.

2 Likes

No worries it’s all good! I have my son looking too. We will pick 2 and see what happens.

1 Like

So I just ordered cream cookies, fastberry and tangimatic. Getting 2 free seeds idk what they’ll be.

1 Like

Got it thanks for checking, I just wasn’t sure if I was even able to get back to level 3

1 Like

Absolutely. Just need to view like 180 more topics. You’ve covered all the other criteria

2 Likes

WE HAVE BABIES

Guess about 30 hours in the rapid rooters and we have two babies, and with no helmet heads the domes go straight to the recycle pile and we’re off to the races :grinning:

11 Likes

Nice work✌️

2 Likes

Going to get High on the Mexican Airlines. I like the holes in the bottom of the solo cup. I like those rooters for getting those helmets off. I had good success this last go with them. I might try some rock wool cubes also. My buddy at the grow shop is trying to get me to. I’ll try anything once……hold my beer and watch this!!

2 Likes

@MeEasy Happy CAKE :cake: :birthday: :cupcake: Day Bro!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: That’s all I got! I don’t know how to do all the other cool emojis :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hey @MeEasy it’s all looking great there buddy!
Happy cake day too :birthday::blue_heart::tada:

2 Likes

Awesome Bro, I hate having to help with the helmets :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Damn we’re up early :rooster:

2 Likes

whats this up early you speak of. i still aint gone to bed yet. lol. bed time joint on the go now. 420am baby

2 Likes

Time to hit the rack brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks @MO_Grow417 I like the rooters to I’ve used em like three or four times now and I’m sold

Thanks a lot @BStarr

Thanks @OGIncognito I use a water/peroxide mix to soak my seeds for a day before planting them take the mix and wet the hull with the it and keep them covered with a dome until the helmet comes off. By keeping them wet softens the hull making it easier for them to shed it, I also keep a sprayer with the same peroxide water mix anyway for other stuff so I use it to keep em wet

3 Likes

I already got my full night sleep I went to bed early, like at 11 slept all the way to just after 1 that is a full night sleep for me

2 Likes

Sounds like me, I’ve gone on 3-4 hours of sleep my whole life, less in the Corps. Many a nights of sleep deprivation, you wanna talk about hallucinations :joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Might do that on my next germ. I’ve had a GSC seed from a bag my son gave me. Been holding onto it. Nothing but autos this year until now with the WW. You mentioned you know of a US seed bank or dispensary… I think it was you??? If so was wondering if they deliver to all states? You know the ones of us still in the legal Stone Age :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Watering time, check back with ya later Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sleeping has been an issue for me for as long as I can remember, it got worse after I hurt myself in 02

I was always told plants don’t like the high humidity and to not use a dome except to keep the soil wet for germination, as soon as the plant breaks ground to take it off. I don’t know if that’s right but I’ve been doing it that way for years, I can’t say I never lost a plant but it hasn’t been very many maybe a couple dozen… since the neighbor told me to keep the top on until the seed was gone I do that now and I haven’t had to help a helmet off since

2 Likes