MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Y’all can please check out my grow if you get a chance. All comments welcome.

8 Likes

Nice and healthy. Auto or photo?

White widow photos. 4 wks @Storm

1 Like

Cool. I would defoliate a bit on bottom. Will send them up a bit. Photo so you get to have some fun. No timer.

1 Like

Morning or afternoon sir been a busy day but I’m doing alright :+1: hope you are doing good today as well

2 Likes

That’s great to hear :sunglasses: I’ve been having my 2 girls over for the last 5 days to keep me company… so life is always good when you’re with your loved ones… :heart_eyes::muscle::100::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Crash Test

The crash test dummies :laughing: are still stretching a little bit everyday (I didn’t move the hanging hygrometer) they only put on 9 inches this week. They are covered in hedgehogs :partying_face::hedgehog::hedgehog: a buddy of mine gave me these little adjustable clips so I thought I would stick them on the tallest colas to slow em down hopefully anyway. I don’t know if this is how they were meant to be used but I thought it would be better than putting a kink in them supercropping. Here’s a couple pictures… I’ll be doing their 21 day defoliation this week they’re not bad up top but the bottoms need it…
:notes: :musical_note: fatt bottom girls you make the rockin world go round :notes: :musical_note: :laughing: :rofl:

Doctors Choice farm … Cali Crasher (will be available later this month)

21 Likes

Gonna be nice flowers. I love long colas at times. I see someone bent some tops…:grin:

3 Likes

Wow them babies got huge… awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Actually opened business for a day. Only 98 so not melting too bad.

4 Likes

Digging those lady’s legs Brother. Sweet way to soft super crop those tops :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks OG :beers: had to do something I’m running out of adjustment

3 Likes

It is nice huh. Not like my caveman style. You bend…i hit with club. Now i go make fire.

9 Likes

@MeEasy Sir I have a question. What is typical timeframe for roots to dissolve when you ammend and cook in bag? I remember you posted something about it. I have been tossing in my big bin but would rather add soil to bag amd cook it there reammended.

1 Like

I have a bunch of soil and after a grow I leave the stumps in the pots keeping it moist for the next grow and when I go to mix the soil the stumps come out with two fingers. There’s still some roots in it but it’s nothing like the solid root balls I would fight with before I started doing this. Here’s a stump I pulled out

15 Likes

Thanks. Added to my laziness and I Thank You Sir.

3 Likes

@Storm :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Captain Caveman lol

4 Likes

Morning everyone :grin:

The other day I saw someone fighting with some wpm and they found a new product that worked really good. For some reason I think it was @SilvaBack203 but we all know my memory muscle is broken :laughing:

7 Likes

The product is called AGrowlyte.

It’s basically some hypochlorous acid (0.46% concentration if I remember correctly).
You can buy it already made, AGrowlyte and Root Drip by Floraflex, or you can buy an inexpensive machine and make your own…

If you need it, I could probably find a link to the machine…

9 Likes

Thanks, it’s for another on line friend who is fighting some wpm and it keeps coming back. I think this info will get him to the right stuff

7 Likes