MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

1aaa , thanks a lot for all your plant love :green_heart: I really appreciate y’all visiting the growroom :beers::beers::beers::deciduous_tree:

9 Likes

She’s a beauty :heart_eyes: happy lady 4sure Silva might be right I do see some pistils, but your big girl tricked me and grew 2 feet after I thought she was flowering

3 Likes

Happy bday @LiesGrows .

4 Likes

@LiesGrows we have one thing that is ours and no one esle. Your birthday and the excat time in history you emegred into the air. No one else has that same moment. Happy Birthday :birthday: :gift:

5 Likes

Just fired up another tent. 32x32. 3 clones and 2 gelato auto coming up. @JaneQP the clones are 2 runtz and a crack. Those beans producing well. 4 good runtz clones and 2 SUPER strong crack. 4 stages now on runtz. Finishing/mid/beginning and 2 new clones. Put a 550r in it…lmao. glad it has a dimmer.

6 Likes

Yes sir I’m here and ready for whatever she throws at me … :muscle::sunglasses::rofl: ok should I hit her up witda bloom…?:thinking:

1 Like

I boost my autos 30 days after they break ground, because I only feed them once I go to the second feeding recommend amount of 2-4 tbs/ gallon of soil… I always do 3 or 4 depending on the size of the plant

5 Likes

I know I have asked this before. Sorry :worried: Are you in 2 or 3 gallon pots.

3 Likes

@Storm I am glad the one I got from you has a dimmer!

Can’t wait until outdoor harvest is over and I get get the indoor grow going!

5 Likes

Ok imma hit her wit dat bloom thx… how bout dat base …??

4 Likes

I grow most of my photo in 7 gallon pots and autos in 5g

4 Likes

No more base is needed

2 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes

You are in soil thought right? A 3 will work in coco. But a 5 is easier to work with and will not need watered 2 times a day like a 3 gallon will for me. 7s are just wasted in coco. I have tried up to a 10 gallon before. I will be using 10s for my photos this coming grow since each plant will be in a 4x4 screen. And autopot style so I don’t have to feed every day :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah big difference with liquid nutrients whether it is soil or coco because you are constantly feeding them unlike dry organic it’s considered a slow release type thing and more soil more food :wink:

5 Likes

Just stopped by to wave that hand and say hi… hope all is well my brother :pray:

4 Likes

Hey Easy what’s the best method to use on the mosquito bits :thinking:

2 Likes

@MeEasy So I finally decided to flip the big Mandarin Cookies V2 a week ago, she has about 10 or so leaves that are yellow and drying up but I couldn’t wait any longer she has been vegging for 13 weeks, am I going to be able to keep her fed in flower with ED boost topdressing at recommended dose or do I up it a bit? Also don’t my leaves look kinda on the small side does that have anything to do with nitrogen deficiency? I switched to ED mid grow and added Recharge to the mix.

8 Likes

Soak a couple tbs of bits in luke warm water for a while i like to leave em overnight strain the solid out or use something like a sock to keep/get the bits out of the water it’s just the chemicals you need, then use the water like you normally do. The larva only live in the top inch or two of the soil so it’s not necessary to drench them but it doesn’t hurt the plants if you do. Treat the soil every 3-4 days until you don’t see any gnats then treat the soil every time you start seeing them again or do it on a schedule like every week or every other week seems to be working for me

5 Likes

I don’t grow monster plants so I can only tell you what I’ve seen them recommend for feeding. Below I’ll post the recommendations for extended grow times from TGSC. They say to top dress a small dose of base like half way through veg when you plan a grow more than 16-20 weeks total grow time. I’m sure what is happening is your plant is hungry. Because you started halfway through is another thing that is going to change things. I’m sure you will not get the same outcome as you would have if you had started and went with the normal schedule but I don’t think changing to something new is going to change it

I would give it some base something like 2-3 tbs/ gallon of soil , then continue to the normal top dressing of boost, which is 30 days from when you gave the first one.

:point_down: Copy paste from email :point_down:

Extended grow time

“The Base is geared to sustain the plants for 16-20 weeks with a 8-10 week veg period. If you are going to take them longer than that, you may want to scratch in a quarter to half application of Base around week seven of veg. You also can transplant into a larger pot using fresh Base amended medium around that same time

3 Likes