MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

I get it in I believe 5lb bag for $20 lasts me around a year, from kisorganics
admin-ajax.php-2_960x

3 Likes

Glad you found the issue! Thanks for sharing the suffer lesson

2 Likes

Right on, know you’re glad about finally getting that nailed down.

2 Likes

Thank you but I can’t accept much credit for that good sir. All I did was send an email and posted their response. You read between the lines and figured it out :clap:

2 Likes

Yeah it all happened while working on your issue but I’d still be here kickin and screaming :scream: without you

4 Likes

That’s a perfect example of when screw ups turn into blessings. I messed by using boost instead of base to mix with my old/new soil and it led to you solving the riddle.

2 Likes

DUCK

Not much to say or see but I had to include duck in the weekly update I threw her in the water on 7/17 and she went into her 5 gallon forever pot in the backyard on 7/22 this is her yesterday morning

TENT 1 4X4

I have been just keeping these trimmed n tied down, :strawberry: is trying to take over the tent I fed her some flower food yesterday she’s lollipoped n ready for flower…I might have to put her in tent 2 to start flower while silver n atf1 get ready I’ve taken off the extra tops on these two leaving 8 with hopes that will help em get caught up… silver is starting to take off she’s a week younger than atf1 guess she’s finally showing her haze :laughing: and last but not least, CB auto is already showing white hairs but hasn’t grown much since being kicked out of the auto hut , kinda why she was kicked out. She’ll be staying in here till she finishes… cheese berry auto and blue cheese are both children of the same strains but different breeders and the obvious one is auto… I grew two CB in the last run of autos and the ol lady just fell in love with it (said it is sweet, gives her an indica high without the couch lock) anyway I looked for a CB in photo and found the blue cheese and figured I’d give it a try, see if she likes it too

**YESTERDAY N TODAY**

TENT 3 2X4

Folks we have infant hedgehogs :laughing: the autos have been stretching and are flowering up pretty nicely I did a light defol on all of them during the week … I guess the CJ’s are gonna stay small again the last two I grew did the same thing… of course CJ is another top 10 on the ol lady’s favorite list… I think her top 10 list has like 50 strains on it lol I’m starting to think she just loves weed
THANK you all for following along with me

16 Likes

Duck is starting to spread her little wings!

I don’t know how I missed you were growing Cinderella Jack. Cindy 99 is one of my favorite strains and the hubby loves Jack herer. Sounds like a perfect combo for us to try!

As usual, everything looks dope!

2 Likes

Looking Great in there Bro :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks @Brobdab This is my second try with cj they’re autos from All American seed.

Thank you @OGIncognito

3 Likes

Nice photo editing, plants are looking great

2 Likes

I like the direction pointers.

1 Like

Thanks guys it’s much easier than explaining which is which in writing, I’m lazy

2 Likes

I do love me some baby hedgehogs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Everything is looking super green @MeEasy! Nice work :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I Went like week 4ish and super cropped select branches had to support them with yo yo’s afterwards. Everything worked out good.

2 Likes

I’ll take practical over theoretical any day of the week. Thanks for sharing that one

4 Likes

Looking great!! Looks like your throwing some UV light at them hedgehogs as well. Have you used UV in the past? I picked up some for this next grow to hopefully boost some trichomes production and get that press to yield about 25-30% rosin :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks @MO_Grow417 , I think you are seeing the romantic glow of my cheap ass blurple lights lol I threw em in there just to get a few more watts in the tent figured they’d work better in there than in a box lol. The 7000 I have in the 4x4 has uv and ir I’m not sure if it does anything, my opinion there’s not enough of it and it’s not the right color uv. I’ve thought about adding some more real uv but haven’t really looked into it much

5 Likes

@MO_Grow417 are you about ready to pop seeds for the ed pots, I’m anxious to watch them

1 Like

Yes sir, germination starts today. We will see what success rate I have with them to start :crossed_fingers:. I saw you add a splash of peroxide to your water. Last time I just used some bottled water. Should I throw some peroxide in this time to up my chances of all popping. Also, do you have any advice on the rapid rooters?

1 Like