MeEasy what is going on now

The 2nd picture is the one I was after! Thank you so much.

3 Likes

We aim to please Ms Bunny by the way I save every instructional picture @MeEasy posts if he ain’t around…
Yeah I steal them with permission :v: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Really beautiful girls you have ,wow I’m a month behind in reading your thread ,time just goes by fast when I’m growing and keeping house clean and cooking for my husband. Oh and I have an almost 2 year old labradoodle her name is Daphne. I got her the first October of covid so we just stayed home mostly so it took me awhile to get her used to meeting new people and now she’s learning to not be afraid of getting up in back seat of my Escape so we can cruise and go on road trips .She really thinks I’m her mother and she’s a spoiled toddler. :rofl::rofl: I’m going to register her as an emotional support dog then she can go in more places when we travel .Sorry about the novel ,must be the Morrocon Beldia I just smoked .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you so much Amazon :beers: Daphne sounds like fun :grinning: and a pita :rofl: that’s just how we love them

3 Likes

Hey @MeEasy and other friends. I had a MAC clone that went gangbusters in the tent and then just quit growing. I put Gary outside a month ago and she is hanging in there through cold rain and sleet. She may surprise me. So yes I have a Gary for this grow! My grow is never complete without a Gary.

10 Likes

:laughing: you do always have one … go Gary 420-cheerleader

5 Likes

Hi there, I just wanted to share this… I received a email from Seedsman telling of a new article that lists the top 10 fast strains, there’s some that sound pretty good if interested just go to their site scroll to the bottom click blog mine had it as the first story but you might have to search for top 10 fast strains

My main reason for sharing is if I were to try breeding something up of my own I think I’d want to include a fast gene. Then I thought of @repins12 because he’s working on some new stuff :thinking: so figured I’d share with everyone and tag him

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing, my brother. Most of the other seed banks that I deal with have the same type of list. The one even has top 10 Sativa, indica and hybrid and even breaks it down into THC levels. I’ve dealt with Seedsman quite a bit as well. I hear everyone complaining about their customer service but, personally, I have never had any issues, unlike some other places. I’ve got quite a few fast photos, along with a shit pile of new autos. It’s fixing to get interesting, as long as I can stay vertical and kickin :v:t4:

8 Likes

I tried to like the above post and keep getting this message

You are not permitted to view the requested resource.

3 Likes

I know this one all to well
aXgVD99_460s

13 Likes

Now it lets me like. WTF. I’ve got the same meme in my library :+1:t4:

2 Likes

It’s been doing that every once n a while Kap just pointed out that it registers the like just doesn’t turn red and comes up with the message… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: computers

I might have stolen it from you :laughing: I have so many i can’t keep track of where I got em or where I’ve already posted them :thinking:

1 Like

It’s all good, my friend. I wouldn’t post anything unless, I wanted others to be able to use it :v:t4:
That’s just how I roll :wink:

3 Likes

@MeEasy and @repins12 I just saved that meme, LOL, love it!

3 Likes

Wife did good while i was gone.

Starting up again since back for a bit.

12 Likes

YAY a tent full of hedgehogs :partying_face::hedgehog::partying_face: :laughing: they’re looking good :+1: hope your brother is doing better :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Everything is looking go amazing

4 Likes

Thanks for asking. He is stubborn so slow going. We shall see. Can be fixed but a miserable race.

4 Likes

Yeah like just under 22 buckets each now. That’s like a 6 dollar jump. Not cool. Lol. I did find the gorilla boost tho about same price as canna comes super buffered or just buffered in brick or bag I believe. I havnt seen the brick at my local place but they had alotsa bags of it lol and so far the clones r doing great in it.

2 Likes