MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

I’ve been looking for a good vape, I have a few pocket sizes but they don’t get a good pull??

2 Likes

We’ve had decent results with the Pax3. It’s nothing amazing, didn’t get us wrecked. It is a nice out and about high though.

1 Like

Right on, thanks for the info

2 Likes

I was recommended the " arizer ll " by a friend that vapes alot she said it’s far better than any other that she tried said it was a step above the pax her ol man uses, I just didn’t ask which pax he has I didn’t know there was different ones. I don’t know anything about them myself never even tried one that vapes flower, only the oil ones

2 Likes

Much appreciated Bro, my wife vapes the oil carts at bedtime. I’m a herb guy myself (better buzz to me). If it ever gets there from vacationing in Hawaii let me know what she thinks. Thanks again :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I mistyped, it’s the usa mix pack

1 Like

@OGIncognito that vaporizer showed up today lol I didn’t get the name right I don’t know if it matters it is a " arizer solo ll " I’ll let you know how she likes it. Her birthday ain’t until Sept but I always give her stuff a month or more early so won’t be long. I’ll piss her off about something and need to butter her up :laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

Yay! I’m glad your beans finally turned up!

We don’t get tracking on our orders, it’s completely “blind” mail, I’m assuming to keep identities/locations as safe as possible. And it sucks just waiting, waiting lol

3 Likes

I sure it came with a tan after a week in Hawaii :joy:. Bro, the buttering up the wife is my life :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

What kind of THC are you getting off of those autos compared to the photos never tried autos always been interested

1 Like

@JJ520 I haven’t ever had any of my stuff tested this was my first run of autos I asked my test dummies if it seemed different from what I normally grow and they said it was about the same quality and taste/harshness. I did get a complaint on the wedding cake that it didn’t seem to be as good as they’re used to, I don’t know why it came out that way. There was two plants and both were weak so maybe a genetic thing :thinking: they sure looked good and were covered in trichomes, just weak

10 Likes

@MeEasy My earth dust comes in tomorrow if it’s not in Hawaii :crossed_fingers:. I am getting a game plan together as far as my tent setup and how many of what I am going to do and in what pots. So much to contemplate now that I am almost completely done growing my last 2. I am looking at “butt chugging” :joy::rofl::joy: but not sure if that would work when top dressing is in order. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Not sure what this is? It doesn’t sound like it tastes very good

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: Apparently it’s the funny term given to the process of adding water to your saucer and letting it soak up through the bag.

I know a few people who water from the bottom and don’t have a problem with it, but I’ve always been told that weed doesn’t like a soggy bottom. I only water from the top and with living soil I do my best to avoid any runoff at all, if by chance I do get runoff I’ll suck it up with a large syringe and put it into another plant.

Anyone feeding regular nutes should never water this way, this technique is for organic/living soil

5 Likes

Noted and will do my best!

1 Like

The missus did it with her coco grow because someone on utube did it and through veg was ok but in flower resulted in an almost complete failed grow. Nute burn. Then lockout or vice versa. Was able to harvest maybe enough to get to eat harvest.

3 Likes

I use auto pot’s my bags have been sitting in water for 10 weeks (coco)The only thing I can think of is the salt block was messing with the plant if she was watering from the top and bottom. @MO_Grow417 I watched a grower on here try to bottom feed in soil with no success.

2 Likes

Watering from the top it is. I would figure the dry amendments would need to be watered in that way but was not sure. Saving the chugging of butts for later dates!

2 Likes

@MeEasy just giving an update on the boogie blue plus water filter. I received it in the mail and ran a test to compare my numbers straight out of the tap (PH 8.1 and PPM 230) vs after I filtered (PH 7.1 and PPM 230) was happy with the unsuspecting PH drop but surprised by no change in PPM. I am using a vivosun ph meter with ec and ppm.

3 Likes