MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

The 4x4 looks very familiar. LOL :+1:

1 Like

If you are going to get a 2x4. The cool grows there is the only great one out right now. I have 2 of the old ones. I got a new one like the link here because some one finally was smart enough to add a side port hole to it. That was the only thing that kept me from using my 2x4s much. I had to make sure they were on the same schedule because you had to leave the vent flaps open for air on the older ones. This new one is nice.

2 Likes

Ah nice your grows look good man

3 Likes

Keep this up and you are going to have me wanting to try soil :grin:

2 Likes

@Axemanjake23 I think you have seen it once or twice lol :laughing: I’m about to pop my auto seeds so I figured I’d better make my own thread

@Not2SureYet I was planning on getting the spider farmer 2x4 because it is actually 2.5x4.5 but they were unwilling to sell me extra top support bars and no one else has 4.5 bars. So I bought this one and I’ll be damned if the 4’ bars sold on Amazon won’t fit this one it’s like an inch short, they work in my 4x4 sf tent but I have to put a wire on it it’s off like a quarter inch

@RandyMarsh thank you sir

3 Likes

I am looking forward to your run of autos.

2 Likes

They shorted me one top bar for the one I just bought. I sent a note to the seller. A few days later. I had a full set. I don’t know why no one sells extras. I was shorted a short top light bar. And every one makes their tents just a little off from the specs so you can’t use bars from a different tent. I have two 4x4 tents and the 4x8. The rods from the big tent will not work with the 4x4 or vise versa. I bought 4 foot 1" wooden dowels from Home depot and they work great with a few zip ties.

You can get some vivosun bars from Amazon in 3x3 2x4 4x4 and 5x5

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WHXC7G2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

3 Likes

TENT 2

it’s time to dunk the beans :bomb:

8 Likes

Hey @MeEasy @Axemanjake23 you guys were telling me about living soil. I found this stuff. Seems kind of expensive 35 bucks per 30L bag. I grow in 20L pails so I would need 3 of these? That’s over a hundred bucks. Unless I’m dumb or just high. I’m thinking there’s more to the soil mix than this?

It’s expensive to buy it already made, I don’t know anything about that soil. I would recommend going to their site and read up on it before you go drop that kind of money

2 Likes

What an exciting day! I gave three their bath today as well.

2 Likes

I’m going to join in welcome to the family. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you and all are welcome here :eyes:

3 Likes

Tent 1

Update pics from this morning while I was watering. I added some potassium silicate and aloe flakes to my water today

21 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

I feel like an empty nester. All plants have been harvested. 3 curing now and 1 drying

Will be cleaning the tent tomorrow and starting next grow mid March.

6 Likes

Set to watch and what a lovely view it is!

Looking good bro @MeEasy !

Very well done! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@MeEasy please educate me on the use of aloe flakes. I could look it up and get 100 different opinions, or ask a trusted grower I feel has real knowledge.

4 Likes

Hey @Axemanjake23 I started using aloe when I was growing far from my house because it promotes root growth and health but I found out that it does alot more. It has an affect on the cells of the plant and allows the plant to drink more and process nutrients better. The aloe also helps plants to become more hardy so they’re less affected by temperature change including excess moisture and drought plus things like wind or sun burn. I buy mine from kisorganics I get a bag for $20 and you only use 1/4 tsp/gallon of water so a bag lasts forever they say to use it every watering but I give it together with the potassium silicate like twice a month. I get that at kis as well same price. Kis has a bunch of stuff I’ve been wanting to try like their tea packs just as supplement for the earth dust.

8 Likes

@MeEasy I am watching!

2 Likes