MeEasy what is going on now

I have been seeing this chart for lighting and I’ve seen a couple that have been drawn over to show their own opinion on what is best so I wanted to do it too to share my opinion on it. I’m not trying to spark a debate or especially not an argument just to share my thought. Of course plants are living and are not going to be the same some won’t handle the same amount of light, food, water, etc so your eyes are your friends

Screen-Shot-2018-12-28-at-11.19.14-AM (2)
Screen-Shot-2018-12-28-at-11.19.14-AM

12 Likes

Thanks MeEasy. I have to get this figured out soon.

2 Likes

Lucky Dawg! You’ve turned Pro Brother, don’t forget us little people :joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Much appreciated buddy I’ll print that one for reference to have in grow rm

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what I did for them to contact me I’ve never owned a piece of their equipment. Maybe that’s why I don’t know. It seems like a good gig especially if I can get the growroom built, they evaluate every three or four months and if I do enough they’ll give me an upgrade ,but they don’t say what they expect from me exactly just that I include them in my updates is what they said. Mars just started using Samsung diodes in their big bar lights and I’m wanting to try that out

6 Likes

Well for 5.99 I unlocked the photone app for LED I can now adjust the light to the desired DLI at leaf level based on light schedule and distance. Crazy easy. Wow!

7 Likes

The key is to make sure you have the time (18 hrs veg/12 hrs fflower) correct to get the correct dli and your golden.

6 Likes

Average across my tent is about 1250ppfd, with the highest center buds a little above 1500. Avg DLI is about 55 best I can calculate, with high point at 65DLI in the middle highest leaves. So I think I’m a little higher at the moment than the drawn over one, but I’m getting 0 light burn or deficiency signs. I think they’re not going to stretch toooo much more, so at wk4 of flower I plan on starting to lower the 600 slowly and increase until i see a little light burn at the tops until week 7. Then ill start raising it again and dropping intensity to harvest. At least that’s the plan if the group concurs. Ill be ordering the uva this week at some point most likely…:laughing:. I have #1 cleared out now I think, just hard to get into that back corner. I’ll finish fine tuning the trimming by the end of this week and then start waiting.

3 Likes

The photone app has multiple options when you go to DLI, you just pick which light period you’re running at the top to adjust calculations.

4 Likes

Since my plants are fubr I have to think hard about lighting.

2 Likes

That’s Awesome MeEasy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You might want to ask @Nicky but I think they are still using “sun” light to be the most accurate for our needs.

3 Likes

Referring to this post, sorry

1 Like

Bueno Dias Grow Bros and Sister, made that mistake and had mine set using the 24 hour. Caught it a week later when I was making some adjustments :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Okay folks I must get some chores done before football starts, my grandson just sent me this picture and said he’s ready for some football!!! I love this boy

12 Likes

Out of likes Brother :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

My son is already at pawpaws house, so I might get to slip 18 holes in today before he wears my dad out. :laughing:

4 Likes

Out of likes but that’s awesome!!!

2 Likes

lets go buccaneers.

Not me my grow has slowed down with death and mayhem runninh amuck in tentland. Nothing to report here Sir/Madam! But they are alive the rough girls,abused but not used! Weed grows/grew everywhere in the 30’s/40’s, one gf dad told us stories of him and his friends making a 25cents for each burlap bag they could fill up from around railroad tracks and along roads. They the state would burn huge piles and the dad said his friends,he would sit downwind ,get high for hours
Now we grow it with such details and care like we are mad secincist’s, measuring and checking everything. I dont check all that stuff but run all organic wife and I grow a garden like this so weed also. Water,Poop,Rain,Sunlight,or lights that minic that

3 Likes