MeEasy what is going on now

You’re welcome ma’am, I am always willing to try

As for the blurples mine will come back out if I live long enough to see my growroom built… life keeps stealing all my $ :laughing:

7 Likes

My daughter just turned 18, and she can live here as long as she needs to… but when she’s gone I have big plans for the extra bedroom I’ll have. :laughing:

7 Likes

Check my veg lights, a whopping 111 watts (101 and 10). Lol. Can go cheap for veg. (The 10 what is… what’s the term. Each diode has 8 mirrors and a magnification bubble, great for prop honestly)
Ignore the mess on prop table…

5 Likes

Dang, happy no blurp goes to waste!

2 Likes

Dude I know you will live that long. You still have to meet Bunny Jane!

3 Likes

i have 4 blurple lights that i dont need anymore plus i have 6 of those full spectrum led strip lights (bout 2’ long each) since i got my new lights for christmas. hoping i can find someone who wants to start growing and needs lights. if i could use them to augment my other lights i just might.

2 Likes

I have a vipar 700w dimmable I can turn the reds off and have a B spec turn the reds on for R spec light grows one plant real nice. Not bad for a Blurple I dont use it no more it’s a keeper.

2 Likes

I was still using my 2 old blurples last year until I bought these two ES300s and now Mars hydro gave me a free light to try out so I’m getting a little collection in my closet for the growroom if I can ever get it going

7 Likes

I’m thinking of putting this sf7000 up and putting the es300 in the 4x4 and the sf2000 back in the 2x4

6 Likes

@MeEasy Did you order the ac probe from amazon.

1 Like

Yeah I already have it installed it’s a little off but within the adjustable range

2 Likes

I have the AC T4 with the probe and AC controller, and an InkBird thermostat for my space heater. The probes are twist tied together, the AC is within half a degree of the InkBird.

1 Like

I only have the one 67 controller from ac and I hung 4 mini hygrometers in the tent around the sensor and all the minis were within 2% on the humidity but the ac controller was off by I believe it was 12% so I contacted them and told them I cleaned the sensor wire with peroxide and they said it prolly messed it up so I replaced the sensor, it’s still off but within the available adjustment range

3 Likes

I think we may have had this conversation but just in case it was someone else… you can calibrate the t-5’s humidity reading + or - 5 points

5 Likes

I think it was me… the 67 adjusts ± 8%

4 Likes

Lol, it’s all coming back now….

2 Likes

I just spent an hour reading a scientific paper about the effects of uva and uvb light on lettuce… :laughing:. Definitely going to be getting one. 30% increases in secondary metabolite accumulation… and I’m all about secondary metabolite accumulation. Terps, flavonoids, cannabinoids are all secondary metabolites… so it can’t hurt.

5 Likes

Good deal I ordered one also the one I have the temp floats but the rh is within a reasonable range.

1 Like

Instead of spring water can u get distilled water. Much better for the plants lower numbers also

3 Likes

I definitely can do that. Just ran out of water last night, so ill be heading to get more today.

1 Like