MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Reminds me I needa call the doc today :sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful sight

3 Likes

Hump Dayyy yea

1 Like

I get my wife in the tent sometimes… I’ll have to get her an “in the garden” outfit

8 Likes

Good luck my wife hates my ladies

2 Likes

Was thinking the saaaaaaame thing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s always in there taking pictures… I’ll have to rummage for something that looks really nice against green… :rofl:

15 Likes

Nice and haha gonna be fun asking her

2 Likes

She’ll be down. I very rarely get “no” from her. Sorry to guys, I won’t be sharing that one :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Safety orange goes great against green :wink:

3 Likes

FREE_CANNABIS_on_INDEPENDENCE_DAY._-200x300

17 Likes

Bare skin looks awesome in the rooms full of plants. They will come out sticky but it’s a sight to see lol. Especially when they have to crawl in there to get between the plants lol.

9 Likes

I like how you’re thinking

7 Likes

TENT 1

We have hedgehogs!!! Switched to 12s on 12/13 … I had to supercrop #1 again today it just keeps going n going like the energizer bunny then #4 is a different pheno staying more indica like and is not flowering… the front 3 are all on milk crates

TENT 2

Switched to 12s on 12/16

AUTO HUTT

Not much to say here I topped the twins yesterday and there’s a not so super skunk

23 Likes

Hedge Hogs are a good thing! Rock & Roll
Happy New Year My Friend :beers:

2 Likes

Tents are looking sweet as always :ok_hand: looks like those are going to be some full tents :star_struck: Littles look good to

3 Likes

Thank you @TLC :deciduous_tree::crossed_fingers::grin: happy new years to you and yours :grin:

Thank you to @JJ520 yes sir they’re filling up nicely :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful the girls are looking amazing. A lot of them man they sure keep u busy

3 Likes

Thanks @SilvaBack203 yes sir they do but I love it :grinning: I turn on some tunes and it’s relaxing for me to train n trim on em

2 Likes

Looking really good Sir! :partying_face: :star_struck:

6 Likes