MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Damn I did t even eat yet and was up early early like 530 atleast maybe a bit sooner lol.

2 Likes

Holy sh!t Easy! That thing looks incredible

2 Likes

Gorgeous Bird, sweet looking caramelized skin! That’s what I’m shooting for :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 Likes

I’m doing 2x Headband indoor for my first try at growing, and from what I’ve read they require a good bit of training. I like the idea of topping and filling the empty space. I have 2.5x4.5ft of space, and I’m pretty limited vertically, so I have to decide on FIM or top, and I don’t know which way to go. Maybe top, then FIM the two shoots? I’m in 3g fabric pots after transplant, don’t want to go too overboard with too many colas and starve them. Any tips/advice? Here’s the babies.

If you don’t mind, I’d like to tag you in my grow journal. I’m trying to assemble a lot of knowledge because I don’t know wtf I’m doing. :laughing:

4 Likes

Of course everyone is welcome here, you just have to wade through all our bs’ing to find the stuff about growing.
If I may suggest you look up how to do a SCROG (Screen Of Green) it’s just growing under a net which will allow you to spread out the plants while keeping them pretty short. I’d search growweedeasy and once there search their site for scrog the lady there is real good at explaining with pictures how to train these plants. She’s definitely going to do better than I could here.
Welcome aboard @LSGrow feel free to hang out and join in the fun :grinning: also feel free to ask any questions you may have I or someone here will be happy to answer

5 Likes

Morning bud. How was turkey day???

2 Likes

It went good everyone got their turkey I ate my ham and have enough for an omelet this morning. How’d yours go?

6 Likes

Everything went good Ham turned out great lots of good food.

1 Like

It was ok. Been better if I cooked the food. They all don’t cook like me and my wife do. The use little to no season’s and salts and I hate it. They do bare minimum. I don’t want to have to add anything to my food I want it to taste good right off the rip

3 Likes

Hope everyone is fat and happy today! Hubs has an inner ear disease which brings on vertigo so he was down for the count. Kids stepped in to help me. We ended the night with a roaring game of hearts.

I am going to move the two healthiest teens to the flower tent soon after clipping some clones (and making sure they are viable!) since supplies here now dwindle faster than when I first started growing!

4 Likes

Poppin In to bounce a quick, virtual hello off everybody’s ear drums. Hope your Turkey Day went better for you…more than my Cowgirls or the dead turkeys anyway.

Can I ask?..I have a OZ of nice Bud. I want to make a mini batch of night drops for the wife.

I just want the drops…real concentrated…How can I very simply do that with a low possibility of messing things up?

…I already got that 0320 Torch Session covered for the ones who can’t roll out of bed and do it for themselves…

Have yourself a Great day.

28 more shopping days until your shelves are empty.

3 Likes

I decided to cut down the c4 the one never developed full buds like I had said before it looked like it was pollinated but didn’t make seeds either lol.
The Mexican Airlines are getting a nice coat of trichomes but aren’t ready, I have new soil cooking to start the next ones in here but obviously I’m waiting on amber to take off on Mexican Airlines :wink:

14 Likes

Damn that’s some wicked looking bud color. Good post thanksgiving morning y’all. Hope all recovered. I ended up making 2 dinners, Thursday and Friday with family coming in at different times. Finally a chance to get back to some shuffling around after taking the 2 SDs out the grow tent/closet. That Mexican Arilines has buds a lot like the Northern Lights :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Have u checked out @Caligurl cooking thread or @blackthumbbetty has one also if I come across it I’ll share or tag u to it. Super good threads

2 Likes

Yes…I was looking for the quick recipe I thought somebody may have had it in word or something.

I am not going to ask a Rosin Head like yourself :rofl:, but for a mere mortal…who does not smoke weed…my wife…Would 1 oz of weed (Nice Bud Pieces) make under the tongue drops that were any good?

I am not looking for taste…I am talking effects. Not cookies. Is that stuff called tintcure, or something…?

The 10MG gummies just did not ring her bell as she had hoped.

I am just getting back into all this…I use to smoke Iike a Freight Train. I guess I smoke Like one now too…

Not up with all the terms.

5 Likes

@Caligurl I believe has a recipe for making a tin ture. I’m sure it will make some good tincture. How much idk he more product in the end will mean a less potent product. U can you tube how to get good THC tinctures…need some coconut oil everclear and some lecithin and any flavors or terps u want to add for taste I believe that’s about all required just getting temps and boiling procedures down to a T. Caligurl will.chime in for u when she gets on. Super super thread u should check her out. I’ll find it for u brb

3 Likes

Mark I am just too stoned…She linked me to it…In my thread…I think…LOL. I think the drops I will find there…

Hope you had a great Turkey day, Brother.

1 Like
5 Likes

Very nice brother!!! I love those colors!! Look tasty af!!

5 Likes