MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

I do this on a tablet which has a wireless connection and I have internet at home so I have a backup plan for that too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the bird at 3.5 hours @ 185° it’s still raining but slowed down enough to get a picture

11 Likes

I do the same with my only backup plan being drive to the top of the hill and restart my phone. Y’all are awesome and all but I’ll just wait till satellite reconnects :grin:

2 Likes

Happy turkey day buddy.

1 Like

Thank you Sir, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

2 Likes

Good man cooking

2 Likes

Just got mine in an hour ago at 225, Got the Chaheres you recommended and mixed the roasted garlic and jalapeno ones 50/50. Marinade tasted awesome…stoked for dinner.

5 Likes

Bout to order me some of them injectables to see what they r about. Amazon has them 3 ok for 2477 is that a good price. I’ve never seen these in store by me but gonna look before I get from Amazon

4 Likes

Damn brother you started early. What temp do you smoke your Turkeys? I’ve been running 250-275 at 30-45 minutes a pound but rely on the meat thermometer when’s close? That bird you posted looked awesome :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thats the way I got them, I needed next day. My local groceries sell them, but all close by - sold out and not the Jalapeno for about $4 each…so your paying for convenience.

3 Likes

I’m salivating and drooling from all the recipes :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thats how @MeEasy hooked me. That bird looked delicious, then tell me what it was injected with…SOLD.

2 Likes

I didn’t know if the smoker was going to have trouble keeping temperature because it’s 40° and raining out there but it seems to be doing good. My daughter is eating at 11 because she’s driving up to Colorado after. That’s why I started a couple hours early

3 Likes

Yep, very similar with injecting and a dry rub. I use the Tonys Chachere’s roasted garlic and herb with a Cajun dry rub. Damn I’m getting hungry. Got a house full of youngins wanting the old man to throw down in the kitchen with some bacon, grits, eggs and Pcakes :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

LOL 70 here on Tuesday. Today the ground is covered with some weird white stuff.

2 Likes

Right on brother, was worried about cold temps too. 28 this morning but sun is out and might hit 58 today :love_you_gesture:Hope my bird looks like yours.

1 Like

It’s snowing up on the mountains around us but just rain down here in the valley 55° is our high today so it’s chilly but ain’t gonna snow

1 Like

Turkey is all done 7 hours… Next is my ham :yum:

8 Likes

I made a couple of omelettes for breakfast :confused:

2 Likes

Looks Delicious! Putting a ham in the smoker here shortly also. Happy Thanksgiving My Friend!

2 Likes