MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Damn that’s some wicked looking bud color. Good post thanksgiving morning y’all. Hope all recovered. I ended up making 2 dinners, Thursday and Friday with family coming in at different times. Finally a chance to get back to some shuffling around after taking the 2 SDs out the grow tent/closet. That Mexican Arilines has buds a lot like the Northern Lights :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Have u checked out @Caligurl cooking thread or @blackthumbbetty has one also if I come across it I’ll share or tag u to it. Super good threads

2 Likes

Yes…I was looking for the quick recipe I thought somebody may have had it in word or something.

I am not going to ask a Rosin Head like yourself :rofl:, but for a mere mortal…who does not smoke weed…my wife…Would 1 oz of weed (Nice Bud Pieces) make under the tongue drops that were any good?

I am not looking for taste…I am talking effects. Not cookies. Is that stuff called tintcure, or something…?

The 10MG gummies just did not ring her bell as she had hoped.

I am just getting back into all this…I use to smoke Iike a Freight Train. I guess I smoke Like one now too…

Not up with all the terms.

5 Likes

@Caligurl I believe has a recipe for making a tin ture. I’m sure it will make some good tincture. How much idk he more product in the end will mean a less potent product. U can you tube how to get good THC tinctures…need some coconut oil everclear and some lecithin and any flavors or terps u want to add for taste I believe that’s about all required just getting temps and boiling procedures down to a T. Caligurl will.chime in for u when she gets on. Super super thread u should check her out. I’ll find it for u brb

3 Likes

Mark I am just too stoned…She linked me to it…In my thread…I think…LOL. I think the drops I will find there…

Hope you had a great Turkey day, Brother.

1 Like
5 Likes

Very nice brother!!! I love those colors!! Look tasty af!!

5 Likes

@blackthumbbetty has some great recipes :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Hellraiser has a pretty wicked tincture recipe said it made you see colors sometimes :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: possibly he will share

5 Likes

I did not know this. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

12 hours early for the insomniacs but woohoo! I ordered a 2x4x5 and received a 2x4x6! Drawbacks: I had to pull out the storage shelf. I have to reconfigure ventilation and wondering if the 4” AC fan is enough - too late to return now but I am sure I could resell since it is still in the box.

It was a chore assembling given I am only 5’2” but I am excited to move a couple from the veg tent up there soon!

5 Likes

I have two 2x4s one has an ac fan the other an I-power both are 4", the ac is better for seedlings because you can turn it really low so the tent gets warm when the light is down low… but the I-power is better during flower because it moves more air… I’ll just say, I just received a second 4" ac last week to replace the I-power imo it’s better to be a little warm during flower than cold when trying to start babies the cold really holds them back… obviously a 6" would have probably fixed both

2 Likes

I am actually thinking in the future I’ll have to switch the tents. The basement is always cool and the guest bedroom warm.

Thinking through the logistics of moving everything makes my back hurt! In the meantime I’ll just do what I did last winter and hang blankets on the sides of the veg tent. I have the styrofoam under the tent now but she stills drops to 65.

Oh heck. I have time on my hands now so maybe I’ll unhook things, pull the plants out and get it over with tomorrow.

4 Likes

I had to turn off the I-power and leave the tent unzipped about halfway. I just don’t like my tents open I don’t know if it’s my OCD, the worry of light at nighttime, easier bug access, or all the above. Just figured I’d change the fan and I have an extra fan now

2 Likes

Morning my non sleeping friends

4 Likes

Morning Sir, how goes it

2 Likes

Not too bad this am. Need the wife to get up so I can get shit done while I have the energy and no headache. Feels so nice to be no pressure at all right now.

3 Likes

Kids r coming home today tho lol.

1 Like

Good morning insomniacs, I missed role call this morning chopping the 2 Sour Ds down. Couldn’t give a 48 hour dark period with a full work day tomorrow. 30 hours will have to work. Taking the last son to the airport in a few, he’s working in construction like myself but in Colorado :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Morning. Be safe congrats on the chop 30 should be plenty of time. Pics to follow??

2 Likes