MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

looking beautiful brother

2 Likes

Looking amazing Easy :yum: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @BudzMS @NUG61 :beers::beers::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Slender elegant lookin lady that one is :heart_eyes: i think she’s cool and gonna be deadly. They look like i wish mine did :rofl::rofl: great job my brother :muscle:t2::100:

3 Likes

Man I am having 1 hell of a time getting seeds to pop…lol. been through a drought before but cmon man. Managed to get 3 to start green. Only 5 growing plants is absolutely a drop in production. Keep on planting for now. All auto. Gonna throw some photo beans on in. I need a high yield/sativa dominant hybrid close to landrace. Nothing crossbred to death. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

Let me see what I have anything sativa leaning. I know I have some Sebring revenge f4 CBD it 13% THC 14 % CBD and it was a freak. Huge ass colas like 5 inches round almost. Def a sativa dom.plant was some pretty nice smoke too as my mom really liked that one. It was awesome growing also was rubbing a plant that had some wpm and not a spot of wpm on that plant at all not even where leaves rubbed each other so I’m thinking it was pretty resistant to wpm. I know u Jane and Graysin Change seeds alot and plants if anything I can do give a yell.

5 Likes

That doctors choice Cali Crasher grew amazing and is mostly sativa, and I was told it was a super smoke. Definitely something I’m going to revisit

5 Likes

Dont really need seeds. Have a ton. Just a bad run here. Really need a big mother…:grin:.

5 Likes

The autos update

Still just babies growing along, they’re getting close to where I’ll start training them. I’ll be running them down the length of the wall in single file under both of the es300 once they get a little bigger

19 Likes

7 Likes

@Storm I grew the ILGM sativa mix pack outdoors. Super Lemon Haze, Chocolope and Strawberry Cough. They all were 5-7 feet but with proper training I am sure you could make a mother. The haze was the best producer.

9 Likes

I love anything HAZE

8 Likes

Thanks guys and gals. I need a heavy producer for the oils. All the guys transitioning. Couple of their Drs. said if gonna use it then eat it…lol.

5 Likes

Might have to get you one of my Harlem Diesel cuts if your a Haze lover lol

3 Likes

I did that over the weekend on accident (I was trying to use my lungs of steel to unclog a vape for my wife) and was wrecked for a few hours. definitely way easier on the lungs. :joy:

8 Likes

don’t we all lol

4 Likes

beautiful big babies. i love your grows brother

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch :beers: Budz

2 Likes

Nice grow, as usual @MeEasy

3 Likes

Thank you kindly Gregg :beers::+1: