MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Happy Thanksgiving buddy hope one of them pies are infused lol

5 Likes

I am so overjoyed you help so many with your grows.

6 Likes

Pies no. Cake now…hmmm. very very strong. Ty @JaneQP . I hope you Tarzan and the family have a great day!!!

7 Likes

Hey I just wanted to pop in to Cy’s space and say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!! Hope everyone is having a great day with their family and friends!! :turkey:

8 Likes

Sup my brother Easy hope all is well :pray:

2 Likes

Sup brother Coon :sunglasses: we’re doing good :+1: hope you are too, happy turkey day

2 Likes

Happy Black Friday day buddy. Hope u had a good turkey day. I was stuck home with the wife and kids on quarantinelol

2 Likes

Hey Mark :wave: we had a good one no complaints, we are doing our dinner today so I’m about to throw a couple birds in the smoker

Quarantine doesn’t sound fun but at least you were with the family

4 Likes

Ilgm is like everyone else and has a black friday sale happening … please use this (my affiliate) link to shop

6 Likes

For sure the most important part of the family.

3 Likes

Any discount codes for hlg.

4 Likes

I saw an ad for them a while ago I don’t think it had a code just said black friday sale :thinking: I believe " Dude " is still good

2 Likes

Dude is one ,they have 25%off for black Friday you can even use it on refurbished

4 Likes

Shit 975 for a new diablo is a steal right now.

3 Likes

Thanx saw 25% off on the website

3 Likes

Yes roughly 25% refurbs r not avail for the newer kind but 750 for a newer 650r I have enough light for now. I need staband some more nutrients additives I’m out of alot of stuff here

4 Likes

Gummie time!! Cherry/lime mix. Gelato/cream and cheese coconut oil.

4 Likes

Boomshakalaka :bomb: :boom: :anger:

4 Likes

Tent 3 update

The girls are much happier this week and are covered in hedgehogs :hedgehog::hedgehog: but since they grew up into the light I’m just going to keep it turned down and on a 7/1 schedule

amnesia_auto
zkittlez_auto
gorilla-cookies

15 Likes

It looks like you have headroom to raise your light up in the picture?

4 Likes