MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Y2K was silly but it was definitely something lol.

4 Likes

Congratulations Sir!! Very Well Deserved :blush::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It continues to count on the old thread but the posts stopped at 10000 I was typing so id be the last one and when I hit send it said there was an error then a minute or so later it started this one

8 Likes

Thank you all for your support and I apologize but I can’t stay on to chat tonight… I’ll see y’all tomorrow

15 Likes

Get some rest brother hopefully ya feel better in the a.m.

3 Likes

No new badge :thinking: free seeds :metal::green_heart:

4 Likes

Curious!!! Ill watch. Cheers!

1 Like

Happy Cannaversary Brother! Rolled this one over :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Happy Canniversary brother MeEasy! :+1::v::beers:

4 Likes

Your objective was not to have a massive thread. But massive it is. I did not think Hellraiser’s could be surpassed. Although you do not seek them, I offer my congratulations. :books: :open_book:

7 Likes

Welcome Mr Trout , to my humble home n growroom please join us in a bunch of bs’ing

200 (1)

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you​:gift::birthday::blush::v:

2 Likes

Like beardless said im surprised you’ve passed up hellraiser. Anyone see him active anymore? Also happy canniversary @MeEasy and congrats on breaking the system lol

4 Likes

Not since March 9th

1 Like

Holly spit I was not loving life last night :face_with_thermometer:
giphy

3 Likes

I was picked as a valued member (pun intended) I hit 10,000 post and now it’s my cannaversary… damn what a month

19 Likes

CC2q @Flitme @LiesGrows @StonedCold13 @OGIncognito @CooterJuice @beardless @BigCat420 , and whoever else I might have missed

And all the future happy cannaversary wishes, I’m lazy so I thank you all on this single post so I don’t have to type it all day :blush:

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

19 Likes

Well done my friend :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

That’s gotta earn something :metal:

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Easy… hope you’re feeling better this morning :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes