MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Thanks Mr Silva :+1: they are happy

3 Likes

What a fantastic garden bro… great growing :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Looking great

2 Likes

@thecount13 @Kpa thank you kindly :beers: it’s hedgehog season :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Very nice brother!! They look really great man!! :v::beers::beers::dash::dash:

1 Like

They look stupendous Cy!! There’s our field of dreams brotha!!

5 Likes

@CooterJuice @Fieldofdreams

Thanks for the plant love guys :purple_heart::palm_tree::palm_tree::green_heart: it’s much appreciated

4 Likes

ILGM celibates our HEROES with a sale

Click on this picture to see what’s on sale

6 Likes

Pink Rozay strip tease

Original Sensible Seeds, Pink Rozay x Strawberry Banana
This tiny lady looks like she will pack a big punch :facepunch: I’m pretty impressed by how well she has tuned out since she stayed above 80° throughout the grow.
She was fed with Earth Dust through veg but I added some Highway Dust to the ED during flower, because as we’ve discussed before the ED doesn’t look to have been mixed the same as it used to be. I am doing this to all my ED fed plants

11 Likes

Dam them some fat azz buds brotha hope they are a good density over all they look amazing :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy :beers: it didn’t do much stretching so they got pretty fat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and yes solid as a rock :+1:

4 Likes

Hells yeah!!! I cant wait to see the final dry weight on that huge main lol

2 Likes

Huge ol lady beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@LiesGrows @SilvaBack203

Thanks a million guys :beers::muscle: she’s actually a tiny plant n all the buds are pretty close to the same size… if I had to guess she’s only 4 oz dry may hit 5 because she is so solid

2 Likes

Bubble strip tease :yum:

MSNL seeds, Bubblegum auto

This one is the bigger of the three but she has the longer less solid buds, far from fluffy but not round rocks. They will be ready for the chop soon

9 Likes

Hell 4 or 5 oz is impressive impo for autos lol and WOW does that look beautiful

4 Likes

Thanks again :beers::+1: I really like this one :grinning: she smells so amazing, like a old school gumball :laughing: makes me want to take a bite :laughing:

6 Likes

I mean a little nibble wont hurt nothing lmao

4 Likes

rocking it my brother. how much do you have stashed? lol, shits got be falling out of places

7 Likes

Thanks Budz :laughing: I give it all away

7 Likes