MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Thanks Budz, it’s a haze thing I’ve grown a bunch and most have stretch out like that

6 Likes

Tha long legged lady laughs down apon the :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: leggy strains for sure :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

:laughing: she’s the queen of the tent :laughing:

@OGIncognito yep long sexy legs on em 4sure

4 Likes

The best kind :joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

week 7 update

It was haircut day for the autos, I got a little more aggressive with the defoliation than I normally do on autos. I had a little to much fluffy stuff on the last autos I flowered on 12/12 … I wanted to try something different

Fastbuds, Purple Lemonade auto

MSNL seeds, Pink Runtz auto

Kannabia Seed Company, Baby Boom auto and Speedy Boom auto

11 Likes

Skillz Brother :love_you_gesture:

:point_up_2: Drooling over this one :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Thanks buddy :beers: :smiley: she should fatten up nicely

6 Likes

Plant’s are looking good :beers: Thinking about ya, Dude we have a option this football season Do we watch the original Green Bay Packers or the other Packer Game

2 Likes

Thanks TLC :laughing: no option for me I’m true Niner faithful

4 Likes

I hear ya I’m with ya I remeber Joe Montana seen Steve Young in clemson with the panthers.

2 Likes

Growing up my family were all Cowboy or Green Bay fans and I hated my family :thinking: or they hated me :thinking: I became a Niners fan when I moved to Cali in 81… I definitely remember Montana and Young

4 Likes

Soil question I did a slurry test on a miracle grow product Natures Care Organic soil no time released nutrients. Did a half cup of soil half cup of distilled water let it sit stirred it for 18ish hrs After straing it out I got 660ppms that feel rite?

1 Like

Testing soil is not really going to tell you much, it’s way to complex to know what it is you are reading in the test. I looked through my notes to find what I had on it because it has been so long since I have messed with testing but I can’t find it. I just don’t want to give you bad advice

Are you feeding synthetic nutes?

2 Likes

My first three grows I used this soil and did good. Then I found the forum and switched to coco. Now I’m looking at my fall grow in soil experimenting with different mediums and organic additives. Yes the base nutrient is synthetic.

2 Likes

That’s cool :sunglasses: I remember when testing soil you are going to get some off readings because there is so many things that could be dissolved in the water. I’m just not going to be much help, my memory can’t be trusted brother sorry

2 Likes

I keep typing shit and going back to read it and it just doesn’t seem right to me so I delete it and start over :laughing: :rofl: it’s just been to long

4 Likes

Keep Em Growing Brother :beers:

3 Likes

Photos update week 2 of 12s

The girls have completely bushed back out. They will need some more food next week so I’ll trim them down again

and we have baby HEDGEHOGS :hedgehog::hedgehog:

15 Likes

Looking so amazing brother

3 Likes