MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Damn it brother, I hate to hear you’re struggling that sucks… I will ask around and see if I can get them sold for you. You have 2 of the 350r and 1 Diablo? What do you want for them?

I just bought 5 of the es300s or I’d get them for myself

4 Likes

I was thinking maybe 700 for all 3 hlg’s 2.- 350R’s 1.- 200 diablo or whatever you think

4 Likes

I❤️GM is gearing up for 420 early this year

Click :point_down: here :point_down: to see what’s up

6 Likes

Good morning @MeEasy. I love your updates, specially since I am not growing anything myself right now. All those buds are yummy looking. You have very lucky family. I don’t blame your wife for saving the best for her use. :blush:. Have a great day my friend :blush::v:

10 Likes

Thanks a bunch :beers: I don’t blame her either the kids are monsters :laughing: they’ll smoke it all in one day if you let em.

What’s up with your growing :thinking: it’s time to get them growing again :rocket::palm_tree::rocket::palm_tree:

9 Likes

I am going to start my next grow the middle or so of August. My grow room gets way too hot in the middle of summer for flower. I am not liking not having something growing :weary:
:blush::v:

6 Likes

Great update Easy, congrats on the chop and nice splint that should work well :sunglasses:
@anon1893985 sorry to hear about your need for more invasive procedures hope you get well soon.

4 Likes

I wish I had the extra cash I would take them off your hands right now if you don’t sell them in a month or so and still want to shoot me a message hopefully I will be in better shape with extra funds.

5 Likes

Do you fellow growers see clear or cloudy. Have terrible eyesight. Really hate this microscope

6 Likes

I see mostly clear and a few cloudy

6 Likes

I’m with GreggT

5 Likes

I see more cloudy than clear with my 60 year old eyes and bifocals.

6 Likes

i see both lol cloudy/ clear on some pics and the others i see clear/cloudy

7 Likes

Ya I look thru my 64 year old eyes with with the same bifocals. But the leaves aren’t showing amber.Be awhile yet.

5 Likes

I was leaning towards cloudy.

4 Likes

I see a lot of half cloudy trikes.

3 Likes

@fast-grow Happy cake day :v:

4 Likes

I hear you, we get felony hot here too. I will be flowering right in the middle of summer again this year. I grow back to back and originally planned for my plants to finish just as it got hot. That way I would be starting a new bunch in the hotter months vut now the timing is off. I don’t have your self control or I would probably wait too :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Congrats easy. The plants look beautiful also. I stripped mine down hard last night. Gonna wait a few days and flip the room I think as they r getting a little tall on me. Maybe just do some bending and see what that does this run. Havnt did anything with plants in a couple runs besides feed them.

3 Likes

I have to bend em a lot, for some reason I can grow 10 plants 2 will want to be 5’ tall :laughing: I used a couple of those cheap clips on a Zkittlez auto and really like the way it turned out… don’t mind the droopy I didn’t watch it close enough and it got into the 90s in the tent… but you can see when I did it and at the end after taking them off, I think there’s three

14 Likes