MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Peak-a-boo…I’m streaming through :metal:
Y’all fn rock this Saturday :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Morning sir, how goes it?

1 Like

Late start but black fuel is being dispensed now. Cargo unloaded :sunglasses:
Preparing for a rocky take off :metal:

2 Likes

Tent 3 chopped

I chopped the last two autos down yesterday and get this when I weighed them they were the same :laughing: 703 grams each of course that’s wet and all the stems so once dry I’ll be lucky to have 150g. The Yesterdream is just oozing rosin almost every bud has drops of rosin if you press your weed this looks like a good strain for that :grinning: and the :strawberry: is just packed with frost and looks pretty :heart_eyes: obviously the pink looking ones are color enhanced

@repins12 Charlotte’s Yesterdream

Fastbuds Strawberry Pie

23 Likes

Wow those look beautiful. I am doing autos this indoor run - the virgin voyage into the world of autos. I have four Yeti Wedding seedlings (courtesy of @graysin ) and the next will be a run of autos of @repins12 fame.

10 Likes

:laughing: about the same is happening over here, I have actually been sleeping like 10 hours a day it’s broken up like an hour or two at a time but I don’t remember ever sleeping like this in my life, most weeks I don’t get 10 hours :laughing: it’s got to be these treatments

7 Likes

Thank you Bunny :beers:… I’ve been trying to keep an eye on your thread, I’m definitely behind right now but I saw the start of your autos, good luck with them. I didn’t think I’d like autos but they’re actually pretty fun to play with

7 Likes

10 HOURS??? Holy sheep shit congrats :muscle: brokin up or not that’s 3-4x what you was getting this time last year :green_heart::green_heart:
Guess take it while ya can buddy.

5 Likes

It just f*cks up the whole day and I feel like a damn bum, can’t get anything done

6 Likes

Like I told the ole lady(we got a 2m old now :heart_eyes:), figure it out :wink:
Gotta plan around them naps, take notes, ck’um off.
Now I’m barking this to her because I know she isn’t in pain and has just got to get use to the life difference.
I bark it to you cuz of who you are and that’s a :muscle::metal::sunglasses: dude.

2 Likes

Harvest flowers :tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:for you Easy… beautiful work sir :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks Nug :beers::beers:

2 Likes

@MeEasy I used to be excited about a project and could get by with minimal sleep. When I was a young mother with our first child I was exhausted and slept a lot. I took her in to the pediatrician for her asthma. He looked at me and said you don’t look well. Pressed on I think my spleen? I yelped. He had blood drawn and the exhaustion was mono. Never charged me for the “extra patient”.

Now I just get bouts of anxiety insomnia.

Don’t feel like a bum. Just enjoy the peace of sleep and the healing your body needs.

10 Likes

Congrats on another phenomenal harvest my friend :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks OG :beers:

2 Likes

Awesome works as always brother MeEasy!! Congrats on another fine harvest :+1::v::beers:

3 Likes

Looks great! Excellent harvest.

3 Likes

Beautiful harvest! Nugs look gorgeous.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch guys :beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer: @CooterJuice @Docnraq @Stickyicky407

3 Likes

Another very fine harvest my friend. Charlotte’s Yesterdream looks delicious! Every time I see that strain around here my mouth waters.

6 Likes