MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

This is how I train all my autoflowers

There are many plants that don’t grow the same so I will cut at a different node to make it look n act how I want it to but this is where my goal starts

18 Likes

Thanx easy appreciate it

3 Likes

@Lacewing come look at MeEasy’s beautiful diagrams (thanks @beardless too)

This maybe will make sense of the sh!t I spew without photos or context

7 Likes

Yes @beardless must get credit, without stealing his picture I’d still be drawing :laughing:

I just realized that I posted the original without my scribbling on it. I like to have one more node so I drew it on his picture

Check this out @Kpa

9 Likes

I had to update mine to 8 colas

For the next grow (afghan) I’m thinking about trying an 8 colas quadline

10 Likes

ATTENTION ALL EARTH DUST USERS

I was just informed TGSC is going out of business I suggest you stock up quick so you have enough to get yourself through a transition to a new product.

I thought this was a scam until I realized the lights were all out of stock :face_with_spiral_eyes: I bought 8 of each base and boost. I guess it could still be fake but I got all that dust for a couple hundred bucks… discount codes " earthdust40 " and " GROWGREEN " can both be used at the same time just enter them separately at checkout

6 Likes

Oh wow!! Thats crazy man!!

3 Likes

I’ve been looking around for something new but don’t want to change until I am settled into the new growroom … I’m using 4 bags per grow of this stuff so with 16 bags should get me there

4 Likes

Got the same email unfortunately ill be switching to Highway Dust

1 Like

Any idea what the shelf life is

Ty bought 4 and 4. Good for a year or better here @MeEasy .that explains the communication issues.

1 Like

Got the same email, already switched to Gaia Green on my current grow way better price then ED. Just need to add your own microbes and fungi.

1 Like

If anyone is needing a alternative to Earth Dust id highly recommend checking out roadside organics Topdressings – Roadsideorganics dam near the same thing and a fraction of the price

5 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Absolutely he puts out quality amendments

1 Like

@LiesGrows I was talking to them over there in OK and I might go that way too, but I’ve got my eye on some others

@Storm yep I think you are right they’ve prolly been struggling over there and that makes for a stressful environment and grumpy ass people

@Kpa I bought 8 bags of each base n boost :laughing: plus i have like 3 bags of each here so i have like 22 bags of dust so I’ll find out how long it will last. I do use almost 4 bags per grow now

7 Likes

Man I got the email also. No longer able to make it why?? Oh well 40% off til gone with the code they sent lol. Uild a soil is their suggestion for another place to buy

4 Likes

Sorry for y’all’s loss :disappointed::metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@MeEasy I may have finally understood those diagrams!?!? I tried last time and still have a bunch of stragglers, so obviously got it wrong lol

So sad that ED makers going oob after I just switched :frowning: is there any concensus on what folks are switching to?

2 Likes

Try this one…

5 Likes