MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Thanks growmie, Im gonna get so high, I can’t see the ground today

9 Likes

@Docnraq Happy Birthday brotha hope ya have a awesome day and stay safe

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Grow Bro! Enjoy your day and stay lit :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Stay happily elevated for a Happy Birthday @Docnraq :sunglasses::v::heart::beers:

5 Likes

Happy cake day

3 Likes

Thank you :beers::beers: Under, this strain has definitely made the top 10 favorite plants to grow. Great node spacing and stretched just right I’m hoping to see a zip per cola but the buds are only sativa solid if you know what I mean :wink:

4 Likes

Happy B’day @Docnraq ! Stay lit!

4 Likes

Sounds like a good day to me. Happy birthday man!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Docnraq ! I hope you have a great day filled with happiness and great weed! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I know that only too well :rofl:

5 Likes

Just beautiful as always my brother :heart_eyes::muscle::100:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy :+1::beers:

2 Likes

Your Welcome Sir… could I be runnin a lil hot on nutes or could the hlg 200 diablo at 16" above flowers be doin this to the top sucker leaves. :thinking: I would greatly appreciate your opinion/thoughts on it if you don’t mind :wink: she turned out to be a frosty nugget factory. 2nd day of week 6

6 Likes

Looks more like the light intensity is making her work to hard. I’d either lift up the light just a couple inches or lower the time the light is on

5 Likes

Ok thx all i can do at this point is lower my light intensity because she’s in the short tent. I’m going to 5g and 3g pots for all my future grows… 10g is way to much weight for me now…

4 Likes

I agree except for the 3g I think it’s to small for organic growing but especially the 10g being to heavy

2 Likes

Smaller shorter pots will definitely help me out in that 2x2 … 5g pots sounds good to me thx

4 Likes

Hey! Just an update, looks like my last plant from current grow will make it to harvest, it’s fattening up some for sure!

I started cooking my first two ED pots, they’re 5gal and were mixed last Thursday. They’re in the garage sitting in a huge tote with a cover laid over it. Overnights it gets down to 40-55 and other than one day we’ve had mid 70s during day with 40-50% humidity. I just noticed that the top has some white moldy looking stuff but I’ve read it’s nothing to worry about, is that right @MeEasy?

Anyways, I should be transplanting my first two Blue Dream Auto plants in ED soil next week and I’m looking forward to it! The plan is to use Recharge once weekly then at ~30 days I’ll do top dust with Boost to prep for flower. I’m not going to do too much training but I will keep leaves trimmed up, since this is my first ED grow.

Any other suggestions are always welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I obviously can’t see the mold you are talking about but white fuzzy is normally ok it will grow on top whenever you keep the pots in the dark and should die once in the daylight. And sounds like you have everything else covered, good luck and happy growing :grinning:

5 Likes

How many plants u doing in the 2x2 with 5 gallon pots. I got one photo plant in a 2x2 in like 5 gallon pot. I kept it in a scrog and low but it def filled the scrog plus some. Got just under 18 oz from it in good buds. If u veg long enough in 3 gallon pots u should be able to get a good size plant in 3 gallon not exactly sure being super soil I can fill a 2x2 with 1 plant in a 1 gallon pot with about 6 to 8 weeks veg time. Usually by the time I can see the plant start to show sex they r of nice size. I have some foot and a half tall nice little bushes in. Nursery bags right now not even that big of medium. Like a bit over a solo cup I’d say. Wonder why I can’t get a solo to grow like I can in the nursery bags. Lol

4 Likes