MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

Right on thanks for the recommendation I already did like 10 tbs of each base and bloom almost two weeks ago and some nitrogen teas to get her through the nitrogen deficiency while the other amendments break down. Hope I can get her to the end :pray: dont want to waste 3 months

3 Likes

It should be good then, the leaves won’t repair just watch the newer stuff and anything that is still green

2 Likes

Appreciate you brother!!

2 Likes

What size pot is that?

1 Like

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: you’re such a blessing :muscle::100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t find a hlg 200 Diablo anywhere so i guess I’ll settle for the hlg 150 Patriot :thinking::face_with_monocle:

The diablo 200 got discontinued

1 Like

What’s the next best thing

1 Like

Its a 10 gallon transplanted from a 5 gallon about a month ago.

2 Likes

That size from hlg got me the patriot like u said

So you have only given it 10tbs of boost?

I ask because you should have put 20 or 30 of boost a week before switching to 12/12

If 10 is all the boost you have given it , here’s what I would do
Because you put the base with the boost already I would add 10 more of boost now then in 3 weeks do another 30tbs of boost … that should get you to harvest

3 Likes

Sounds good I will topdress tomorrow with 10 more tbs of boost and go with your recommendations for the 3 weeks. I also have the bottom 1/2 of the 10 gallon fresh hot supersoil mix that has alot of nutrients in it. Thanks again

1 Like

You like it and it will produce quality dense buds… it’s for my 2×2×4’ tent

2 Likes

Yes sir. The specs are good. Check out at @Dennis62 grow he uses the 100W n kills it

3 Likes

Oh well that’s going to change things again :upside_down_face: maybe you should just leave it for now and just top dress the 30tbs boost as planned in two weeks and that should get you to the end

You did say you gave the other boost 2 weeks ago? If so yes 2 more weeks for more 30 days is what should be between the feedings

2 Likes

Yes sir you are right on the money. I’ll keep an eye on things and topdress in two weeks.

2 Likes

Good morning Easy :sunglasses: how’s my friend doing .?? Hope all is well with you :pray:… i can’t wait to help you… you’re a good person bro i wouldn’t trade you for the world… :muscle::sunglasses::100:

5 Likes

Dn any of y’all heard from low lately @Low @blackthumbbetty did kill him with her pkgs she sent him for winning the dance off did she. Maybe he took a good bit of some and is still hibernating. I know it’s been a while he been around any spot I see him at.

4 Likes

Betty’s on IG here and there haven’t seen @low in a few months hope all is well

6 Likes

I know @Low IG was deleted i also know he said his summers are extremely busy with work typically definitely hoping thats the case here

6 Likes