MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

So when do i get to trim up on the bottom… i cut off the ears and 1st lil leaves that were dying at da bottom but that’s it…

You can take the bottom stuff off whenever you want it’s not getting enough light to do the plant any good anyway as for the top stuff I don’t like to take much of it until about the time the plant stops growing, so like three weeks after flower starts.
What I try to do is tuck the big leaves under the branches below them but when they don’t want to stay down there’s not much to do but cut them. You can also push the lower branches to the side so they are out from under the leaves

Oh and tucking is a daily thing the leaves want to be in the light so they will untuck themselves every day

1 Like

:rofl: yes indeed I’ve been tucking daily and for right now i just have the 2 bottom suckers left … they hanging down almost touching the hay…

I really appreciate you and your patience with me asking so many questions… thx and forever gratefu :pray:

1 Like

@Justifed this is my little slice of heaven, feel free to join us in our daily bs’ing and holler at me if you have any questions I’ll try to answer or help you look for one
200 (1)

3 Likes

Thanks bud I still haven’t figured out how to tag people yet so I get it

TENT 3

Hi again guys n gals, I’ve finally chopped the last two autos

Seedsman Green Crack

Seedsman Alaskan Diesel

18 Likes

@Justifed you just add an @ in front of their name and they will be notified

1 Like

@MeEasy oh :grimacing:

1 Like

@MeEasy @Fieldofdreams @The_Chef @Newt So they have a filter at the Walmart near me going to grab one in the morning. My seeds should be ready tomorrow for the dirt. Got the form @ilgm.store Grand daddy purps. 6 in the water. Delivered Friday and already have a root

3 Likes

Sounds great :+1: I set your thread on follow so I will be watching :eyes:

1 Like

@MeEasy so this is what I harvested last Friday and dried all week trimmed , cut, weighed,jarred. Just under 200 grams in 12 weeks both autos 1 banana kush and 1 blue galaxy or dynamite not sure which it was it weighed both total of 205 grams

17 Likes

Nicely done sir :beers: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’ll let you know what it tastes like. It smells like berries. :tada::tada:

2 Likes

@MeEasy what is your seed place you use ? Pacific? Krop king?this site? Looking for some other choices

1 Like

I buy most of my seeds through Greybeard dot you know what they have a simple site $5 flat shipping and no hidden bs fees when you check out and they’re at my door in less than a week

2 Likes

I’ll check them out. Thanks :call_me_hand:

1 Like

4 Likes

the-simpsons-fathers-fay

12 Likes

Thats some beautiful bud n fat 2

4 Likes