MeEasy what is going on now (Part 1)

She’s pretty frosty!

1 Like

DUCKFOOT

Hello again everyboody, I would like to introduce DUCK auto I dropped the seed in this rapid rooter I think it was Sunday after soaking 24 hours in a cup of water with a splash of peroxide. I’m gonna attempt to put it out in my backyard I’m planning on sticking the rooter straight in a 5 gallon pot as soon as I see the first root, it being a duckfoot should make it easier to stay hidden in plane sight so I can be the one to harvest her… we shall see, literally because I have cameras out there

8 Likes

No soil? I am scared. Maybe I drowned in a prior life?

2 Likes

It’s a rapid rooter I just don’t have a tray that they fit in. Because it’s an auto I wanted to drop it in it’s forever home asap I’ll just put it just like that into the soil

3 Likes

@MeEasy
This right here I am super excited for. I really hope duck has the purple genetics because the plants are just gorgeous!! Grow baby, grow!

@JaneQP @beardless
I will tag you in my current journal. This time I will not start a new journal so I can keep up with everyone.

If my clones root, I think I will do a sog. Pick 9 of the best runtz muffin, put them in 3 gal pots in my 4x4 and see what happens.

The terps in the runtz is crazy strong for a plant just in veg. When I defoliate I can smell it through out my whole house!

3 Likes

@Brobdab I’m trying to time the duck to finish in Oct because it starts getting cooler here around then in hopes it will help

5 Likes

@MeEasy Thanks for the Epsom Salt recipe! The patio garden is cruising rite along being fruitful.

8 Likes

Squash and cucumber leaves are huge! And dang at the tomatoes :tomato:

3 Likes

Just some mid week adjustments to the manifolds moved the stakes out and added safety pins and soft wire to the end branches again the weight does most of the work

11 Likes

I’m loving your work Mr @MeEasy :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @anon33684698 it’s a work in progress I’m still trying different ways of tying n cutting them up, training is the fun part of growing

6 Likes

Agreed! Oh and the smoking :joy:

5 Likes

I quit smoking a few years back had some medical issues and the pot high intensifies it making me feel like shit but my ol lady n kids love it. I really enjoy the challenge of growing it so I definitely still enjoy my weed :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh wow you poor thing! On the very odd occasion I’ve felt that too, that the high only made my pain more noticeable (if that makes sense) and it isn’t a nice feeling! Then I usually get a tad anxious until it wears off :confused:

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody here’s my little slice

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Is this the only forum you are on? If so then no big deal, we can figure something out. A lot of people have my info on here, and I’m going to be setting up the etsy store very soon, so worse case get the measurements on the poles (standard size is 16mm) and get back with me to let me know what all you need and ill get them printed out, and we will figure out how to touch bases without using IG.

3 Likes

Ok give me a few.

1 Like

Don’t be in a hurry I still have to find a mic, or maybe I can find the size online might be faster. We just moved and there’s still crap everywhere lol

1 Like

No rush! Just let me know.

1 Like

@CoyoteCody were you able to find me over there? If so just make sure you click the private button

2 Likes