Nice defoliation… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

1aaa

@Carpenter and @Underthestairs Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Hope you had a great Christmas MeEasy.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. The new soil @MeEasy @JaneQP

is great. 2 beans straight in popped and are georgeous. Potted a clone in a 5 gal and gave to a friend…doing great. All clones and seedlings going in 5 gals in a week. Harvested EVERYTHING and restarting with all plants in earth dust soil. Took 70 plus oz good bud wet trimmed…18 oz popcorns and trim for infusing. My whole screwed up sog got stressed…ripened fast and will make crazy edibles. Thanks again for the earth dust suggestion. Man the soil bin smells rank…lol.

5 Likes

It has been a great day @Turbonelson thank you and I hope your Christmas was great as well

5 Likes

That’s a great haul there @Storm I hope you like earth dust it’s been good to me… merry Christmas

2 Likes

Too bad ill lose 75% weight but ty man. Gonna givem another weigh soon. 6 days wedryer and now in and out of grove bags and paper sack till 62 on the nose. I CAN say the beans popped healthier than any before using this stuff.

3 Likes

I hope everyone made it through Christmas now it’s almost 2022 and time to

11 Likes

My wife knows how to Christmas, after all the family celebrations the 2 days before, yesterday was just the two of us. Chopped my Zkittlez Auto so I can put the my 300L in the big tent and double my wattage in my jungle. Victory

I hope you and the family had an excellent day as well!
Cheers

6 Likes

Good morning Brother MeEasy, hope you and the Family had an amazing and safe Christmas! I was scarce yesterday with family coming in at all different times. The ladies and hair cuts look awesome :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

For sure… excellent :sunglasses::call_me_hand: and congrats on the chop! :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Happy cannaversary @Carpenter and happy holidays

@Underthestairs sounds like a good day, thank you and happy holidays

@OGIncognito I’m sure you had more fun with the family than you would have here with us. With everything going on here it was just my lady n I here watching videos of the grandkids and chasing each other around the house :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you sir… your killin it! Good to know you made it out of your jungle alive… :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Me trying to be a cool kid round here :wink:

5 Likes

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Me and you both Bro :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

We got this Homie :metal:

3 Likes