Medical marijuana glow

Must be from the lighting? But still interesting.
@merlin44 @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Bubblehead @Bubbles1 @MidwestGuy

5 Likes

Haha. Think about a whole farm using burples.

I met a Cousin from Kentucky who is a CBD farmer during Christmas dinner on my Fatherā€™s side of the family this year. It was hard to avoid the temptation to ask all kinds of questions without letting the cat out of the bag that I am a micro-farmer myself.

5 Likes

I lived about 45 miles from Snowflake, AZ back in the early to mid 1980ā€™s.

5 Likes

Snowflake is only about 100 miles from one of the sites where I do some of my extreme range precision rifle shooting.

Iā€™ve driver through Snowflake before. Itā€™s in the middle of nowhere.

4 Likes

I just thought it was crazy. It has to be from the blurples. @merlin44 @MidwestGuy middle of no where, isnā€™t that the best place to be? lol

5 Likes

I have lived in the middle of nowhere and Snowflake was way further away than that from anywhere. LOL

4 Likes

Seems like a crazy waste of energy. They have to have better lights but with the right wavelength light to produce those hues.

Itā€™s one of the things I hated about that burple I bought. I had to buy a pair of protective glasses because tending to my plants with the burple on caused acute vision problems.

2 Likes

Is it anywhere near ā€˜Resume Speedā€™ Arizona? Haha

2 Likes

The closest place to Snowflake is ā€œWhere the hell am Iā€, AZ

6 Likes
3 Likes

3000 yards?

My longest hit is 1 mile (1,760 yards.)

2 Likes

In case you didnā€™t see the actual picture.

5 Likes

Is the purple that brilliant to the naked eye? That is, as @Covertgrower suggests, crazy!

1 Like

It wouldnā€™t surprise me mine look like this with 2 100 watters.

Now imagine 100+ of those lol.

4 Likes

You mean 100 x 1000 watters!

2 Likes

My best friend shot a bad guy with a Barrett, cold-bore, no dope on the shot, later evaluated at 1,345 yards. Iā€™ve seen him do amazing things with a rifle. THAT was an amazing shot.

5 Likes

Absolutely. When Iā€™m on the mile range I start at 620 and work my way out with stops at 740, 860, 960, and 1,100.

Itā€™s experience that puts you on target for a cold bore hit at those ranges.

4 Likes

Nice yeah my dad goes to the range every weekend shoots everything.

1 Like

I believe there is more to it than that. I"M experienced and could not make that shot. What he has (and have seen in 2 other people) is a processor in his head that can dope wind, deflection etc into a hold that is amazingly close.

I watched him chase down and kill (sort of) a coyote: he got him on the 4th shot at 975 yards with a 243 running and we had to finish him off as the bullet penetrated about 2 inches. Iā€™ve made a few impressive shots but only when my brain was disconnected from the shot.

I understand in consistent shooting long range you have to have a good record of the gun, the load, ambient conditions etc in addition to the ballistics etc. Another reason Iā€™m looking forward to Colorado as there are a few long ranges available. Ft. Carson, the Dragon Man etc.

4 Likes