Medical marijuana and pain relief

@MAXHeadRoom
Hey Max,

I was looking into opioid addiction and how Maryjane might help a friend of mine and I came across that you have a friend with Crohns.
I have a very similar issue with Pancolitis (Ulcerative Colitis but effects the entire colon) and I fired all the medical industrial complex system and took things into my own hands.
I have been using Triphala for about 3-4 months now and this has gotten me on the road to remission and towards being cured where the pharmaceutical poisons they were feeding me didn’t do a dam thing to help and is absolutely no cure for this.
I’ve cut out all processed foods and eat as close the the dirt as I can and have almost eliminated sugars as they feed the bad bugs in my gut that causes the body to attack itself as the gut is 75% of the immune system.
Triphala is $15 for a pound of powder and I make capsules and that pound makes about 600 pills and I take 8-12 a day.

There are many sources regarding Triphala use and successes. It is a natural powder mixed from the fruits of 3 different trees all having uses on their own but when combined in the proper ratios the synergy created makes it that much better. Been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.

Wanted to share with you this info so that you can let your friend know and maybe it can help him. I went through sulfasalazine, Apriso and then humira all with zero results.
Since taking Triphala the blood in my stool has gone away leading me to believe that the ulcers have been handled. Frequency has gone down 50% and urgency has diminished when I do have to go leave a shit…I stopped taking shits once I thought about it…lol now I only leave them…

Again for anyone out there with health issues Triphala is inexpensive and the side effects are minimal and the benefits are wide ranging.
My woman for example has rheumatoid arthritis and was in pain with swollen hands and feet in the morning and since taking Triphala she doesn’t have those issues anymore…

Hope this helps and HAGD

2 Likes