At 120w I’d put it 3 ft up and use it to clone with
Right now I use 2 4’ light bars that run at 110 true watts
Hello @PharmerBob . I gave two seeds to a friend about 2-3 weeks before I started my two . he showed up yesterday with them wow, great job on his part.pic of light he used and of two new ladies
1.High Luminous Efficiency by Revolutionary Integrated COB Technology
2. Best Color Ratio and Luminous Efficiency of Our LED Grow Light
3.Patent Optical Reflector Enhance the Output of Par Value of LED Grow Light
4.Best Heat Dissipation for the Best Stability and Longest Lifetime
5.every led driver control two led modules , easy to replace the broken part if anything is wrong with the led driver or led module .
Actual Power Consumption: 210W 4PCS200W high intensityCOB(64
3W chip on board)
view Angle: 90 degree Reflector 9 Bands for Indoor Plants Growth & Flower Spectrum of Light: 28pcs 660nm 16pcs 640nm;8pcs 440nm;4pcs 460nm;4pcs 470nm;2pcs 525nm;2pcs 730nm
1 x 800W LED Grow Panel Light 90 degree Reflector COB;1 x Power Line;2 x Stainless Steel hangers they are only 6 weeks old
Never used that cob light but that one looks terrific!
I’d supplement a bit of far red during bloom but that’s a great light
thoughts on this @PharmerBob * 【NOTE】COB X5 1500W LED Grow Light Using Third Generation full spectrum Look like White color,But you will find it is full spectrum from 380-800nm for plants under Spectrum Tester, largely accelerate the plant growth. optimize the investment return of commercial plant growing.
- 【NEW TECH】X5 1500W 5pcs 300w integrated COB Choose Superconducting aluminum material,which can make sure Quick heat dissipation and LongLife. light just consumes about 230-250W power, energy saving; Large Coverage and high LUX/Hight PAR Value(PPF 2.5-2.8umol/s/W)
- 【LONGLIFE 】X5 1500W LED Grow Light using Sunshine Spectrum COB leds, high light efficiency,this special spectrum is designed for indoor plants ,which was proved by many growers. Two fans in the light and some holes on the led board(thickened, ours:3.0mm, others:1.6mm) form convection, no glass, very easily manageable temperature, keep the lights working longer.
- 【USAGE】Ideal for all phases of plant growth,can be used in house garden, pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, garden, green house, sowing,breeding, farm, greenhouse cultivation, water soluble breeding, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation and so on.
- 【OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE】If you have any question about the plant light you received, please contact us without hesitation, we will reply to you 24 hours online. We promise every product 30 days Return & Refund policy without trouble, 365-DAY warranty and lifetime support from HollandStar . they are 120 cad in town say’s 230-250w of power
@PharmerBob the ladies are doing great just wondering when to flip to flower, they are about 25 inches tall in 9 in tall pot with only 5ft of height to play with
They may double in size! So make your best choice as to when: the pic didn’t show the plant and the space between the canopy and the light…
they are going into 2x4x5 tent with x5 cob light
well 4th week of flower
all is good just bushy lol
Welcome @Gweed… I’m a Mechanic too… Lookin Good there… I Learned that being Stubborn (like a mechanic must be) and trying to Make my Plants do Something kills them, but you’re Way past That Lol… Check and on my journal and see what you think …
@PharmerBob put up some recent( this mourning) pics
Looks like a few more days, you have a lens to get up close?
Your girls is looking good. Definitely invest the $10 or so on a jeweler loupe. With the 30x lens will show you the trichromes good enough to see their color.
At 60x…bam. Perfect view. The jeweler loupe is a must have item and it will help show you when the plant is ready for harvest or not.
Of course you don’t look at the sugar leaves.
Frosty! Congrats on your grow!