Me again/ training

Thank you
I DID remove tiedowns, washed and rinsed the hell out of it ( ready to rinse it again this AM) Here is Boston the weather is supposed to be hot & humid all week, so it will get some great heat and light. I’ll continue to care for it as usual and ask the “higher ups” for healing energy for it. Lol, ill give it extra lectures for some good doses of c0
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Just be sure not to let her stay too wet tor too long.When she starts to come around again you might consider some fert. at half strength to start ,all that flushing may have depleted the soil some.

Yaay, she is definitely bouncing back. She has a lot of new growth all over stems. I’ve been flushing and letting dry. About every 12hrs or so. Just added liquid plant good. I’ll post new pics on a few days.
Im still disappointed :disappointed: but I have faith in the gods and goddesses she’ll pull through just fine.

2 Likes

@MaineCoonMom
Good to hear they are coming back around. All that new growth will fill in quickly now.

Help, my poor special needs plant needs help. It started to come back after that whole soapy water fiasco damn near killed it. Anyway it’s starting to bud. Looks premature. I plan on taking it in the house tomorro and putting under lights… I also wanted advise to know if these look ok. Kind of wanted to try splitting the bottom of the stem when it comes time…
Thank you all for your feedback
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA SS Haze

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Potting soil

System type? NA

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Na

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS NA

Indoor or Outdoor outside

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night 67-80

Humidity; Day, Night 50

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,