Me again/ training

Hello me again with more pictures
Today I tautly but gently tied my plants down with light twine. Gave the leaves a spray down with soapy water and got rid of any pests(

one of my friends here pointed out whites spots, yikes)

2 Likes

Hope you used VERY little soap. I almost killed my outdoor grow using just soap! Now I will only use Neem oil with no soap on them from now on.
Just a heads up.

1 Like

Ugh, I don’t think so, I’ll rinse tomorro
Ty

1 Like

when you tie your branches down with the low stress training. you don’t want to tie the knots tight around the branches. you want to try and mak a loop so the branchs can continue to grow. if it is to tight you can choke the branches and restrict the growth. :v:

4 Likes

OMG, I checked this AM and some of the leaves looked burned. I sprayed , soaked well with fresh water. I hope it recovers from all the stresa, because I also tied some branches down…SOS.

I was afraid of that. Mine did the same thing. You will need to keep spraying the leaves with fresh water, and flush the soil heavily with several gallons water PHed to 6.5 to get the soap out of her system.
Took mine over a week to recover.

@MaineCoonMom
This is how mine looked after using the soap.
https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/fBQvdaPczVEUTaWMAjd5R2sStr4.JPG

And now a month later.
https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/jd1ZEYRufH7rBp3dHswiDqv0OHD.JPG

1 Like

Exactly, shit…I hope mine comes back like that. I cut off all the brown, dead, have it about a quart of Paine water and sprayed the he’ll out of it with fresh water to wash it, ugh…poor baby
ThanX!

Concerning your tie down you might consider using wire with the insulation on it. You can make an open loop on the end like a fish hook with out the point, it makes it easy to put on and take off and is reusable. Great looking plant. I like the flowers in the basket as well stealthy.

1 Like

They are definitely not tight…But I practically killed it with soapy water…im in tears…
:worried::worried:

1 Like

I’m devastated, I destroyed my beautiful plant. It was like one of my pets ( lame, I know)… I guess I can only hope I can get it to come back to at least half its original fullness. I was really excited for my first nice plant. I should have left well enough alone…:disappointed::disappointed::sleepy:

1 Like

LESSON LEARNED
DON’T USE FRIGGIN SOAP!!!:imp::imp:
BAD ADVISE!!!

2 Likes

I’m so so sorry for you. I’m crying :sob: with you and totally understand. Don’t give up as she still may pull through.

1 Like

omg i am sooo sorry

Thank you.
I am really sick about it…I clipped off all the dead leaves, hoping we get more HOT days her
What a shame

1 Like

If the leaves aren’t brown and didn’t fall off to touch, I’d save them. I’m not wasting anything other than roots. Just keep thinking she’s a weed and how many weeds still thrive in nature after bad things happen to them. It took me 5 years to get rid of thistles😊

1 Like

i know its late in the season, but it isnt that expensive to get lights and such to grow 1 or 2 indoors…

1 Like

Just give her a week or two and you will start to see new growth coming in. Though she will be a week or two behind during recovery, she will be fine.

1 Like

Thank you for your encouraging words during this sad time.
Lol,
L

1 Like

All is not lost the ends of branches look healthy some growers remove all lower leaves so that plant will focus strength where the main buds will appear. I would for get the ti down for now remove all damaged leaves etc. She’ll come back around sometimes what seem to be disasters turn out to be blessings in the end.

1 Like