McLovin's lovin his first grow

Awesome new toy, wish I got one eearlier.

10 Likes

What going on here need to show us the new toy not just tease us lol @McLovin777

2 Likes

LED green light for headlamp or ball cap?

4 Likes

Yes sir a green head lamp, the ones in a hat are really cool, my dad’s a fiend for head torches, hat torches ect

2 Likes

Is the head light just to help look at em when they’re in dark?

Hadn’t seen your babies for awhile. Had to sneak a peek . Cool light

1 Like

Indeed it is, lights on it’s pretty pointless

1 Like

4 Likes

Lookin good buddy… really good… :wink:
I’ve been out of the loop for awhile because of a bunch of crap going down… :wink:
Hopefully I’ll get back on track and tag you in on my thread when I do…
Don’t rush things and be patient , you still have several weeks ahead of you… :wink:

1 Like

Ayeee peachy, how you been bro? What’s been happening?

One of these pics looks lilike revenge of the white budwalkers

13 Likes

nice work they look perfectly happy

1 Like

Thankyou bro. I truly hope they are. Snapped a couple of those 1m… flaming branches accidentally when trimming yesterday, should recover though.
I can only imagine how great the choc haze would do in a skrog, sativas in skrog just makes so much sense

1 Like

They will fatten up nicely @McLovin777 agree with @AMUSED2DEATH they look happy and healthy
Nice work brother

2 Likes

Thanks country. Gawd daym hope your right.

1 Like

He’ll yeah they will look at all the hairs you have hairy flowers equals big fat bud @McLovin777 :+1:
I wouldn’t lie to you brother

2 Likes

They are looking great…lots and lots of buds how many you got going there? :+1:

1 Like

Too many to count… they already need support, too many bud sites lol guna have to make a bamboo cage thing around all of them tomorrow me thinks, it’s so awesome seeing the bud depth, the 360w actual red one is covering 4 plants and a bit more and has about 10 inch deep of decent hairy bud growth even under the canopy of leaves ect… absolute beast, highly recommend ZNET for penetration, the viparspectra really isn’t that amazing and gives off a stupid amount of heat in comparisson. Can’t. Wait. To. Set. Up a. Large. Damn. Room.

1 Like

Nice job! My two cheese plants are crazy both around 5 ft wide buds everywhere I’m going to do the same build a cage with bamboo sticks…they are already falling all over the place lol…the sd’s are a much sturdier plant…I’ve got 2 plants per 1000w hps I get great penetration also…no airy buds…well almost none lol…the 2 cheese plants didn’t have my glasses with me when I took this

9 Likes

@WillyJ how far into flower are you bro?