McGregor or Mayweather?

World champ aged 40 or the cocky yet none the less dangerous 28 year old? Irish vs American, MMA VS BOXING… thoughts?

2 Likes

I don’t know both men are dangerous but McGregor has that savage streak . Usually a boxer has a good chance against a black belt because of the way it concentrates on counterpunching but damn its McGregor

5 Likes

McGregor is a mma trying to enter boxing, now Mayweather.is the champ of boxing no matter how you feel about it. . . Now 1 r 2 Good shots it could be an upset , but when he kicks him it’s all over. . . It’s in him to strike anywhere, I don’t know if you can change that kind of training and thinking. . . I would schitt if he grapped him in a choke out, hell everybody would

4 Likes

@McLovin777

I don’t think Connor has the stamina to go the distance with Floyd. It’s he wants a chance he’s gotta knock him out in the first 6 rounds.

Mayweather is the best defensive boxer of all time and he will probably dance around the ring for 12 rounds racking up points on the scorecard.

That being said. I really don’t have a favorite. I’m just hoping it’s not disappointing.

2 Likes

I love McGregor, but Mayweather will win. If top boxers can’t beat him, McGregor definitely won’t. There’s a video out there right now of McGregor sparring with a top boxer, and the boxer boasts in an interview after saying how Mayweather will destroy him in the ring.

I’m still rooting for McGregor tho lol, it’s the Irie in me!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Ok to make it more interesting… Odds on McGregor are paying out at 6 to 1 and mayweather is 10/12 or there abouts, a wise investment 10 bucks on McGregor and 40 on mayweather…? If McGregor wins we make 10 bucks if mayweather does win we break even. Just food for thought but I hope McGregor destroys him. He’s bigger, in better shape, dominated mma in a he’s got no chance position… some kid on benefits goes from 0 to the biggest name and champ in 2 categories…? He’s got to at least have a chance knowing if he wins his name will be etched in history forever… He’s got a longer reach also! And as far as stamina goes, I think he could go the distance and lose from points, but best chance is knockout.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree about himy (Mayweather) dancing around getting points,because I watched the Mayweather vs ??? The damn Phillipines dude. That’s all he did,wouldn’t stand toe to toe. For a reason!
And he ain’t as quick as he used to be. (Mayweather)
I honestly think McGregor will not make it 12 because his whole career has been about 5 or less.
That said it wouldn’t be long before Mayweather gets knocked out!

2 Likes

Conner has no chance he will be lucky to land
A few shots. With that said if he knocks Floyd out it will make year.

2 Likes

McGregor has a chance but not a good one, Mayweather would never fight in a mma match. . . So much for all the hype, win or lose mayweather is the best at scoring points. That is all he does not once have I seen him just duke it out, unless he was way ahead on points. The other fighter was already beat, I’d like to see him get his azz tore out the fame 1 time. . .

1 Like

This so called fight has nothing to do with two guys boxing in a ring. It’s nothing but a way to try and get boxing back in the prime time spot light.
Since mixed martial arts has taken over the primetime fight crowd TV sponsorships and bulk of the viewership and PPV money. Boxing has to do some kind of stunt to get back in the Spotlight or die :skull_and_crossbones:
It doesn’t matter which fighter wins boxing gets the headlines

2 Likes

5 5min rounds though… boxing is 3 mins isn’t it?

1 Like

It’s all about money to all involved. I just think McGregor wants it more

Could you imagine 49-1 for mayweather though :joy:

1 Like

I dispute 1 fight. Hugely… I mean he touches the canvas my man, doesn’t count as knock down ect
I’m willing to bet 70 bucks he becomes 49 and 1 and I’m poor af! Fighters chance yo

1 Like

My sentiments exactly

2 Likes