Mcafee auto grow (2nd)

Updates pics

3 Likes

Updates pics

2 Likes

Anyone know how to make a protective tarp to avoid bud rot? @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Painters plastic. Its clear semi cheap for a pretty big roll and works great, color is clear

1 Like

Thanks and one other thing I am concerned about knocking against the plant. Any suggestions?

You could put plastic stakes in every foot or 2 apart or spaced evenly with one in the center holding it up

I’ll try just having trouble because it is on a porch so no ground to drive stakes into

Hmmm let me think on this for a minute I should be able to think of something

@Fever You could try something like one of these to prevent running into them, or make something similar yourself cheaper.

https://www.amazon.com/Richell-Freestanding-Large-Autumn-Finish/dp/B000F0VZV8?tag=greenrel-20

just an idea, which hopefully leads to an idea you can use. Might also be able to run support (wires, rope, whatever) from the gate to the railing for plant support, training, etc…

really go hillbilly, and zip tie 2 umbrellas to the corners to help with your dampness issues, lol…

1 Like

My situation is really complicated

1. Porch
  2. Second floor porch = wind
  3. Neighbor on one side is not well known to us
  4. One plant is actually 3" taller than the deck railing but it’s behind the smaller one but will be a challenge when it’s time cometh

Update

4 Likes

@Majiktoker @Hogmaster Ok is this powdery mildew? It’s not that wet and only 3 leaves affected and it doesn’t look like the powdery mildew on the internet when I searched

2 Likes

No definitely not powdery mildew, powdery mildew leaves a fluffy whitish Grey film

2 Likes

I see no damage and it’s not on very many leaves. I checked underneath and see nothing.

Hmm not sure, if it progresses id almost bet on pests

1 Like

I’ll get out the microscope

1 Like

Looks like it could be pest related to me. They can be difficult to spot so you’re on track with the microscope. Looking good otherwise :+1:

Keep me posted buddy

Nothing with the microscope. They look like blobs of discoloration

I got nothing. Any outdoor growers see this? @FloridaSon