Mcafee auto grow (2nd)

She can do it @Fever lol
you go little girl be free

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ok I see ffof ffof but what is the other bag that has myco in it? @Fever
Nevermind I blew it up
The pic that is😂

Nothing to report other than the picture is sideways so I’m doing an iOS update!

Ok now it’s cropped let’s try again

3 Likes

Update guess who’s hungry?:wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Both outside same day
Both fimmed same day

1 Like

Bug alert @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @Donaldj @bob31 @peachfuzz

2 Likes

I can’t see it well enough to tell what it is. Try post only one pic and see if the hyper zoom works @Fever

the zoom makes it pixilated, unfortunately. Not sure what it is, sorry. @Fever

Me neither it was probably using the plant for camouflage as I had a hard time shaking it off but it wasn’t doing damage. Still I’m outside so DE it was.

Sorry for the late response I cant see it however keep me posted on progress with bugs

Hi, outdoors weird stuff happens can anyone say what this is?
@Donaldj @garrigan62 @Hogmaster @FloridaSon @Willd

1 Like

It almost looks like something either scraped it or it has some discoloration is there any evidence of harm besides what you can see

Nothing that I can see

After you’ve been growing outside for a while you will see stuff like that a lot of people start worrying I would wait looks really healthy I always questioned every mark then after a few year I don’t even let that stuff bug me but I don’t see any holes I don’t see any thing I would be worried about

4 Likes

Appears as though it may have been bumped by or against something especially if you’re moving those pots around at all. It looks ok to me. Like @Hogmaster says no holes or chewed leaves I wouldn’t worry about it.

3 Likes

I would check the leaf veins from underneath for any damage with some type of magnification. If you still don’t see any damage, I would do a symptom check on everything that affects the veins first.

Hopefully it’s just one of those things we deal with outside…

I couldn’t find anything online