Maybe it’s Harvest time?

They have been flowering for almost 2 months and I’m just not sure if it’s time to harvest yet need help they are making my plant lean as if the leaves are gonna break because the buds are so heavy

4 Likes

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

1 Like

Take something and tie them up to keep them from breaking…. And I have some sativa that are 11 1/2 weeks into flowering and they aren’t done yet… is this an auto?

1 Like

No not an auto and I’ll do that!

Still have a lot of white pistols maybe 2 weeks
I would trim all those fan leaves covering lower buds for the last weeks
Looks great though! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Should I harvest? I had a mold scare that is seemingly under control, but there is some heavy rain coming this week.

1 Like

Plant is in the ground, so it can’t be moved; however, I could put a tarp over it.

It still has more time to grow to maturity at least 3-4 weeks I would say
May want to just put a box fan in front of it once the rain stops if possible to help it dry out. Not sure about tarping
Good luck

I’ll do that thanks man!

1 Like

I just planted this baby here and I used a few days ago I used FFOF in the water by accident granted it was only about 3ml in a gallon and I only sprayed her 3x she didn’t get a full watering but it thinking maybe too much too soon? Is she gonna die or can I water her as normal and she will shake back? Is she too young to use cal mag? She is about 2months I planted her July 23rd

@oldmarine @Bluebud @Mamadukes202 @spankyjr1 @Just_a_h34d @kdawg @Underthestairs @Graysin

1 Like

If it were me, I’d cut the sick leaves off and just water. Wait for them to recover. But I really don’t know the exact circumstances you’re dealing with.

2 Likes

Fill out this support ticket and be as detailed as possible. Let’s see what we can do…

FFOF is a type of soil not a nutrient… and when you say spray do you mean like a foliar feeding? Or that you water with a spray bottle into the soil?

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

3 Likes

I’ll be doing a legit grow journal on my second cycle. Thanks for posting so I can screen shot.

2 Likes

The plant looks small for it’s age what and how have you been watering?
Type of soil?
Flood to draught is what cannabis prefers if you are in soil if over watered they grow slow and have issues

I use big rootz soil

I water until run off with a water bottle