Maybe 3rd time will be the charm?

I love it @BigJ! Ur ladies are look’in fantastic!!! They look very healthy and have that nice green color as they should have! I’ve given my girls a shot of Nitrogen 3 different times now and they have that nice green color as well. Gonna let’em recover for 2 maybe 3 weeks and then they will go on the 12/12 schedule! Been topping quite often so I get as many bud sites as possible! I just hope like hell they get milky like they should this time or else I’m gonna have a total meltdown!!! Take care and happy growing!!!

Gilly

Hey my man, what up @BigJ? Well, I guess its that time already. Come May 30th the girls will have been in their buckets for 6 weeks! Wowzzaaa! Its time to switch things over to the 12/12 schedule. My 2 outside girls are tak’in their sweet ole time! The 1 girl somehow got decapitated!!! Only had the 2 lowest leaves left on her! Trimmed the damaged part off and waited? She finally took off with 2 new stems and plenty of new growth so I think she’ll make it? I’ll get some pics up soon!

Take care / stay safe!
Gilly

1 Like

Can’t post pics for some reason???

Hey Gilly, how are you doing , how the little ladies doing. Hope all is well. I’ve been working like crazy haven’t had much time to post much but my ladies are out of control, especially the hydro. 46” tall. I had to pull one plant from the hydro that was male. All the rest are female , 1 out of 10 was a male from regular seed. The pic posting seems to be a problem with a lot of people, so far I am still able to post pics. Here’s a couple recents

1 Like

Those girls are look’in FANTASTIC @BigJ ! I switched the light a week ago last Friday. They’re start’in ta get the fuzee’s now! The 2 girls outside were slow go’in for a bit as we never had any sunny days for a month of Sundays! Now that the sun is shining every day they are look’in much, much better. The 1 that got decapitated ended up branching out in 3 different places so its real short and bushy! The other 1 is 3 times as tall but I’ve been topping here and there trying to keep her short so it doesn’t draw unwanted attention. Even though my back yard is fenced I don’t need her peek’in over the top! We have a buncha young punk’s that run the streets at all hours causing trouble and I sure as hell don’t need that! I just better not catch’em!!! I’ve got cameras now so I can see everything outside!!! Money well spent!!!

Take care and stay safe my man,
Gilly

1 Like

Hey @BigJ what up my man? My girls are look’in fantastic as usual so we’ll see what happens this time around? Try to get some pics up soon??? Havn’t been able to for a while now!?

See ya man,
Gilly

Just tried again and STILL doesn’t work!? I can load anywhere?

Hey @Gilly I haven’t been here much last week or so between work and some of the forum issues i think I can still post pics

yep. Looks like I can. Most recent pics. The two small plants under purple light are northern lights autos

2 Likes

Hey there @BigJ, been gone for a while. As usual my girls wouldn’t turn once again! On the other hand my 2 outside girls should be done by months end!? (I hope) They look and smell even better! These girls WILL turn out since mother nature is taking care of them! From the looks of it I should get close to 2 pounds off the 2 plants! I’ll try some pics here soon again. The buds are gonna be MONSTERS!!! Can’t wait till they’re done! I’m more than ready for some killer smoke! They are so sticky its like super glue!!!

Take care,
Gilly

1 Like

Hey there my man @BigJ @Dman1969 ! Gonna try some pics? These are my 2 outside girls! They are F’n loaded!!!
F me! It actually F’n worked for once!!! That’s a 1st! I’ll get a pic of the entire plants later on! Thought I lost the girl on the right last night! It’s grown from a “Y” shaped stalk at the very bottom from day 1. It rained last night and between the weight of the buds and water combined it pulled her all the way down to the ground! I thought for sure it broke the 2 main stems off but I lucked out! NO DAMAGE! Soooooo, I was out in the rain driving stakes and tying up branches at 9:00pm last night! Good thing I seen it when I did or things could have went South real F’n quick !!!

Have a good 1,
Gilly

2020-09-02 11.49.55|615x461 2020-09-02 11.50.04 2020-09-02 11.50.17 2020-09-02 11.50.28 2020-09-02 11.50.592020-09-02 12.10.54

3 Likes

Looking amazing :wink::+1::+1::call_me_hand:

Thanks much @Dman1969! They are like super glue and smell fantastic! Can’t wait till its time for the big chop! Not quite sure how I’m gonna let them dry? I was gonna just chop and hang the entire plant in my garage then cut each stem and hang! I do have 2 grow tents that are empty at present so I may use those also!? There’s just gonna be so much to hang I’m not sure WHERE I’m gonna hang it all!? I’ll figure it out I spose! Most definitely gonna be over a LB…probably closer to 2 LBS. We’ll see I guess!?

Have a good 1 my man,
Gilly

1 Like

That’s awesome Brother! I hope you have a good one too! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Hey there @Dman1969 and @BigJ! I haven’t really looked around here much lately. You got’s anything go’in at the present time? If so I’ll have to look around and check things out! Well man, its that time of year and I hate it! Cool mornings, hot afternoons, shorter days…it all SUCKS!!! I just hope we don’t get any early frost before I get my girls chopped down! Hopefully they will be done before that happens! If they turn out as good as they smell it should be some 2 hit smoke for sure!

See ya my man,
Gilly

1 Like

This was my last grow I finished up Over a month ago. :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Very nice @Dman1969!!! So what was the total take off these 2 ladies!? Looks to be around 8-10 ounces? What strain was this? They look absolutely gorgeous!!! I go give mine a good sniff 4-5 times a day! They just smell soooooo good I can’t wait till they’re done! After growing outside for the 1st time I seriously doubt that I ever grow inside again!!! The yield is gonna be tremendous!!! This will be waayyyy more than enough to get me by till next spring when I can get more in the ground!!! I will keep you posted as things get closer to harvest!

See ya and take care my man,
Gilly

1 Like

I’m set to watching Brother :sunglasses:
that grow was Pk and Bh I got 8 lids off them combined. My lowest yield except for my first grow of 4 ozs. But it’s awesome smoke. I’m growing the same thing my next grow and mabee I won’t screw it up so bad. Grow and learn right. :v::call_me_hand:
Have a great one and keep on keeping on!! :love_you_gesture:

Here’s some of the latest pics @Dman1969 and @BigJ. This is gonna be quite the harvest long as some one doesn’t try to rip me off! I have cameras everywhere so it should be fine. Could use some rain though, its been pretty dry. See ya!

Gilly2020-09-10 14.44.24 2020-09-10 14.41.40 2020-09-10 14.42.06 2020-09-10 14.42.14 2020-09-10 14.42.32 2020-09-10 14.42.51 2020-09-10 14.43.05 ![2020-09-10 14.43.37|615x461](upload://t02020-09-10 14.43.57

3 Likes

Dammit Brother that’s some amazing looking ladies!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: Keep on keeping on!!! :+1::+1:

Pk? Platinum kush?

1 Like

@Newbiegrower251 Purple Kush & Blue Haze. :v:

1 Like