May the Force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with you

Now you know for sure what you have… I guess it’s a human mistake, this can happen from time to time

2 Likes

Yeah, no big deal. I just topped them so that is something I wouldn’t have done if I knew but such is life :slight_smile: Guess I’ll be scrogging the Blackberry and Skywalker instead :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow that is strange @Tylan but mistakes happen
Let is know what they say about that bro
Topping autis is ik if done early
How old are they

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 30 days old. Topped them both within the last 5 days and they are showing flowering as of yesterday.

4 Likes

I think is not a big deal top/fimm auto’s, I have grow 2, first it was fimmed a lot of times (every new growth was fimmed again and again) and I ended up to 25-30 tops and total of dry product was 75g, second one was fimmed just once and I ended up 10-12 tops and total was around 40g(dry product). Both take 120 days to finish… Conclusion…i likeed the first one :wink:

5 Likes

Dounds like you may have just made it in the window @Tylan
Pictures??

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

this is the one I topped a day before I started seeing the flowering

5 Likes

this is the one i topped 4-5 days ago

5 Likes

Actually I topped while she was flowering…oops. Just noticed the picture I took right after I topped @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Looking like youll be ok guess time will tell
I top my auts usually in the second week or about there
I understand you didn’t know you had Autos that stinks
I did notice that @Tylan

1 Like

Yeah. Oh well. Good thing I got two others that I’m growing. I’ll see if support will throw me a coupon or something. I would really love to grab that Cherry Pie :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I was looking at that my self hahahaha
I can only imagine they will so something but i have nothing to do with that so im just assuming bro
Let me know what they say

4 Likes

Will do. I still have like $45 in bitcoin lying around just need an excuse to spend it hahaha

3 Likes

Im sure you’ll find one

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @M4ur yup they confirmed they sent me auto’s instead of fem seeds. They are shipping me out a replacement order of the Amnesia Haze Fem’s and gave me a 20% off coupon for a future purchase…time go go buy some Cherry Pie! :smiley:

12 Likes

Good deal @Tylan Glad they took care of you not that i had any doubt lol they always aim to please :+1:
Im eyeballing that cherrypie as well lol

8 Likes

Ha ha man… That 20% is for my eyes :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:… Just joking :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Been slack on my weekly update this week. Wife’s birthday plus I was working on building a couple of scrogs and a couple of stands. I’ll do a regular update on Monday.

For now this is what I’ve been working on. Took a lot longer than I expected. For the parts I used 3/4" PVC pipes with slip on fittings. I found a wire pizza rack at Walmart to use as the base which I’ve zip tied on for support. I also am using a turkey roast pan for the drip pan.

Scrog

Tools

Parts

Assembled

Stand

Tools

Parts

Assembled

Tent View

20 Likes

Looks real nice! I think you could’ve gotten away with not having them as tall with that size net. But no harm if you’re not pressed for height.

1 Like

I wasn’t real sure how tall to make the net so I went with the general consensus of about 27" from bottom of pot. Hopefully not too tall but luckily I didn’t glue them so I can always resize. :sunglasses:. It does feel tall though lol.

4 Likes