May the Force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with you

This go around I’m going to be growing four plants. Two will be in a ScrOG (Amnesia Haze) and two will not be (Skywalker OG and Blackberry Kush).

Prepped the shot glasses with distilled water that I let sit out for five hours to get closer to room temperature. Put a single drop off 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in each. They are on a heating mat on top of my fridge.

@Nug-bug @muffybunny @Myfriendis410 @daz49 @BIGE

19 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

And all tucked in

8 Likes

When they geminate they will be placed in my veg tent that has four 100 watt Phillips Daylight Deluxe CFLs ready and waiting:

18 Likes

Good luck. Interested in how that blackberry does. Got some seed coming but I got a ways to go.

2 Likes

Thanks @Smokin_ernie :sunglasses: been itching to plant that and Skywalker since I got them last month. I have another month on my other grow so hopefully I didn’t jump the gun too much :yum:

3 Likes

i’m jelly those are two great strains! @Tylan right down my alley! esp,blackberry.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m really excited about the blackberry. That one really piqued my interest!

2 Likes

Definitely going to follow along, have 2 of these strains on my wishlist (skywalker and blackberry). You should just be getting close to done when I am ready to start back up. So your results will determine if I get these seeds or not :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

2 Likes

Best of luck!

1 Like

My blackberry just popped Her prettly little head out, im dying for this one

3 Likes

All out of likes as usual, but I’ve set this to watching. @Tylan

1 Like

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey man on to better things huh? I will be watching closely, almost purchased the Skywalker the other day. But the crystal and gold leaf were calling me like …
Good luck bud

1 Like

Thanks all for the well wishes on this grow. Definitely going to push me to my limits but that’s fine :sunglasses:. Once these ladies geminate they’ll be going into holey solo cups with promix. My NOTG nutes arrive today so I’ll have them available when I do need them.

@M4ur @Ron330 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Happygrow @BIGE @Smokin_ernie @muffybunny @Nug-bug @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

I’ll be growing a blackberry Kush my next grow but I am going to SCROG it. Definitely will keep an eye on this grow. I am also going to grow an amnesia haze auto next grow.

1 Like

Yeah I will most likely ScrOG the blackberry in another grow. Just going to FIM her this go around. Definitely tag me in when you get going!

2 Likes

Woohooo @Tylan. Away we go…

Is that a little tail I see Mrs Skywalker :sunglasses:

2 Likes