May 2021 Bud of the Month contest

Congrats on the win!! @NavyVet420

2 Likes

Congratulations on the win @NavyVet420

3 Likes

Seriously guys, without this forum, I wouldn’t have won…TWICE in my 3 short years of growing. When I first started, this was my come-to-place for advise and to learn and still is. Like I tell my kids, you don’t stop learning something new until the day you die. Thank you all again.

You guys are amazing!

18 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball: you deserve it

2 Likes

Congrats @NavyVet420

2 Likes

check your email. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

great job navy, congrats! and congrats to all who entered, all your buds look great!

3 Likes

Congrats @NavyVet420. Beautiful bud.

3 Likes

@NavyVet420 congrats well earned. Only one more win and you get to join us in the Hall of Fame . Everything well the first 3years growing it all came from here for me also . And 80% of all I know about growing has come from here.

7 Likes

@NavyVet420 congratulations on your win!!

3 Likes

My bud of the month is a Grand Daddy Purple from Ilgm.
The other bud(on the right) in the one pic is the Purple kush from the “Purple Mix”

I hope I’m not too late

2 Likes

@gingersnaprs75 welcome back, it’s been a bit.

As for your BOM entry, you posted it in the wrong thread. This was for May. The Sep thread is

Please also note the rules. One bud pic and you must list your order number in your post. Rules are posted in the thread. Good luck

4 Likes

Sorry for posting too late. Thought the contest was still going.
Nice buds to all though

1 Like

You’re not late, you’re just in the wrong thread

1 Like

My bud of the month is a Grand Daddy Purple from Ilgm.
The other bud(on the right) in the one pic is the Purple kush from the “Purple Mix”

I hope I’m not too late

3 Likes

Hey @gingersnaprs75. Wrong thread again Sir. Just click the link @AfgVet provided to get to the right thread.
You need to enter just ONE picture of your bud and the order number from ILGM.

5 Likes

Sorry Kap! Will do! Thanks for letting me know.
It is the same bud just different pics of it. And the other bud was used as reference to the beauty of the GDP.
But I will do as you ask!

2 Likes

Oh, personally, I don’t mind. But I’d hate to see you lose for not following the rules. That’s one amazing bud you got there! :star_struck:

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying to enter it but can’t find my way around. But I will get there just might take some time.
Oh,just so you know, that plant is still alive-been harvested twice and now is coming out of its second revegging. This time I will keep a mother clone and keep this pheno going. Actually that GDP has a birthday coming up on 9/26/20 it was born!
But thanks for everything. You guys/gals are great!

3 Likes

@AfgVet posted the link to the current bud of the month above. Just click on that and it’ll take you there.

8 Likes