May 2020 grow, wish me luck!

Here we go again! About time . No green house this time around though. Jus started 5 new seeds and have had a girl in the ground for about 2 months now. I’m surprised she hasn’t started to flower yet. Let’s see how these seedlings come along!
@Mrcrabs
@PurpNGold74
@Jbum
@Skydiver
@Myfriendis410
image|375x500

8 Likes

6 Likes

I take it you knocked the bottom out of the clay pot and or drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom and sides of it.
Give her some time and don’t overwater her

1 Like

@Skydiver correct there are holes in the bottom of both of the clay pots. They will eventually be in the ground once they outgrow the blue clay pots

2 Likes

My plant is about to be 4 months, yet no signs of flowering still.

6 Likes

@sandy420 where did u get your seeds?

Its a wild grow. We smoked weed last year and its seed was thrown around that place and it grew itself.

@sandy420. I’ve never in my life seen a plant that big that’s not in flower. When i first look at I see a hemp plant but I could be wrong. If that’s a weed plant my god your finna have a load of weed, do you use nutrients or ph your water. Or have u jus let Mother Nature take over?

1 Like

Its a sativa plant and I’m sure its very strong coz 3-4 days ago i topped it coz it was growing more taller and made charas from them and it was really very very strong my friend. I add some of my mom’s homemade nutrients. No idea about the ph. Other all its upto mother nature. :slight_smile:

@sandy420 Keep me updated. Maybe she’s jus a late bloomer :sob:

I’ve been updating about it in a week’s interval on my post in another topic i created. Here its summer now so i guess it will take its time till winter starts.

This was the charas made out of the topped leaves. Today also I’m gonna rub some and make charas.

I’m gonna tag along as well, that is, if you don’t mind

1 Like

It will not go into flower until the day time is less than 13 hours! Unless they were auto, 4 months says o to auto.

3 Likes

Welp @Floridabud im here and watching. And damn thats a big girl @sandy420

1 Like

Whoa, purp n gold has risen from the ashes and is ready to feast! Good to see you back. Hope everything is straight and you got to finish that grow

Yea i wrapped it up. Actually had the second group harvested as well. First group was 1.5-3 oz a plant. The second was 4 plants and not a whole oz between them :joy::man_facepalming:t5: My focus was lacking. Im back with 10-12 now. And starting off smooth as ever. Also got 3 im tryna reveg. N a few more seeds calling my name to drop.

Stop over on the Purpetual and we can catch up

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes she really is big

1 Like