May 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

@Savingpvtviper

2 Likes

OK. This is a rule that needs to be adjusted. Due reasons beyond our control, we have not been using the 13th as a voting date. Entries do not close until the 21st. (An oversight on my part). The rule will be edited to show entries go until Midnight the 21st.

The 13th was never a voting day; It was an entry deadline. All I did was do away with the “bud show”, and allow members to enter up to the 21st each month. So voting still has never started before the 20th. That was total BS)

This is also the deadline I have been using for the contest for months.

Voting and entries close when I make the announcement. Tonight is the entry deadline, and at Midnight voting counts.

We might allow the day early votes, so as not to cause confusion. For you new participants. I call the deadlines every month. Some months we got started late, and the dates were adjusted. We found it better this way in order to allow more entries. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

IN other words a member can enter today up until Midnight EST

3 Likes

@hogmaster gets my votr

1 Like

Voting doesnt start til midnight

1 Like

I’ll be in hospital

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Votes start at midnight tonight 21st every month thanks @latewood I couldn’t remember if it was the 20th or 21st thank you for clarifying great job everybody

1 Like

You have until Midnight the 31st to vote.

If anyone does not like the way we run the contest; I invite you to leave and not participate in the future. Thanks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Redbudbush great job got my vote :wink:

1 Like

@Growinglove420

1 Like

@hogmaster gets my vote

2 Likes

I vote for @Hogmaster

2 Likes

@hillcrest21678 chuck your WW auto in here mate coz that’s bud of the year in my eyes

EDIT given i have to vote on what’s in here has to be @Hogmaster me that’s a sexy bud :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Growinglove420

2 Likes

@Redbudbush

3 Likes

@hogmaster gets my vote, well played my friend :nerd_face:

2 Likes

My vote goes to @Stonetothebone, good job my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: :innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

My vote goes to @Stonetothebone Congratulations on an amazing first grow brother! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Hogmaster has mine.

2 Likes