Maximizing Yield at This Point

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well and that their grows are doing even better. I am a new first time grower in Oklahoma. I turned a 6 X 6 X 6 foot garden shed into a fully insulated and automated grow room (well mostly automated). I currently am using the California Lightworks SolarSystem 550 with the controller. I used a 6 inch inline fan that moves 260cfm and a carbon filter attached to it. I also put an electric space heater (regulated by an inkbird heating/cooling) and a humidifier and dehumidifier (regulated by an inkbird humidity controller). I have a Hurricane 12" oscillating wall-mount fan and lined the entire room with reflective mylar. I used Nature’s Living Soil mixed with potting soil and have 6 plants (all finally ending in 5 gal containers) and 1 clone that I topped from my biggest girl that is currently in a 2 gal. pot. I am currently going into the 2nd day of flower. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I basically just read Ed Rosenthal’s Growers Handbook and practiced patience. I have vegged 2 of the girls for 12 weeks and the other 4 girls for 9 weeks. All feminized seeds and all indica strains.

4 Likes

Any pics you can share with us and what strains are you growing? But sounds like you got a nice setup going there.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a good handle on things. Like @darkillusion3526 said post some pictures. Like to see what your plants look like. Doesn’t seem like you have any questions, so Welcome to ILGM Forum. Happy growing.

3 Likes

Pictures or it didnt happen. Lol

2 Likes

Is pretty small light if you’re trying to light the entire 6x6 footprint.

2 Likes

A 6*6 with just that one light? What else are you thinking or have you given it any. 36 ft2 is a lot of space

1 Like

Welcome aboard, 12 weeks veg time you should have a couple monster. You may end up doing a little training with 6 foot height. You automatically lose a couple of feet. With hanging the lights, And the height of the pots. Good luck. Sounds like you’re off to a good start.