Maui x LSD seedlings

This waiting at the end is nerve racking. If I wait ill next weekend, the 29th and 30th I will be at 72-73 days. Then if I do a plant a day the last would be 76-77 days. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up at harvest time! :yawning_face:

4 Likes

they look good and cloudy to me. great job rap

1 Like

Yeah,
I hear ya,

I have pulled a week to early, and lost some if its potentance .

It is a hard thing for me, that is for sure.

1 Like

Hey, PLANT more!

I know. I think I would rather be early than late. I do not have enough grows to know the best yield point. And if that coincides with trich colors. I would love the biggest buds I can get but not a lot of amber. My first two grows were awesome but compared to what I learned here the buds on these grows are much bigger and denser already. So that is why I thought about doing a plant a day harvest and take a mental note of any more changes in bud sizes or density. So much to learn.

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! I have 15 Maui x LSD plants in the other room waiting for a place to go

1 Like

Looks like you’re on it!

2 Likes

I agree with @Missiles about personal preference. Normally I’ll wait until 95% of pistols are orange and my trichomes are all milky. That’s when I like to chop.

3 Likes

Trichs looking pretty good, but looks like a lot of white pistils in sample pic. I usually don’t start looking at trichs until majority of pistils are receding.

1 Like

Makes sense. My Cal Dream in about 90% colored and receding pistils. She is 10 days younger but may go first.

1 Like

The Maui x LSD’s will be 10 weeks flower Thursday. 70 days 12/12! One of the girls tried to get through the fence and escape but shes still here. She bent over and broke one of the cables. It did not break the skin but like the BGL that split I am going to cut her up later after I water the rest. I have 12 plants, well 11 1/2 plants to harvest in the next couple of three weeks so she gets trimmed dried and cured while the rest finish up. These girls have some massive colas! :smiley:

5 Likes

Pretty nice sized bud. Just under qt size container

7 Likes

@kw_Bat @Covertgrower @Missiles @dbrn32 @monkman @MattyBear @shindig153

Check out my broken bud
5 Likes

Whooop. I am keeping my mouth shut

1 Like

I told y’all Rap was showing out over here.

1 Like

Very nice bud you have there @RAP :star_struck:

1 Like

@Missiles, we got to watch this dude. Growing trees over there.

2 Likes

Lol you aren’t even kidding :grin:

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

I cut 3 of the 5 today and will take the other 2 tomorrow. Here is 14 of the main tops from the 3 girls.

9 Likes