WonkaMan’s Grow Log

Looking good, all around! :+1:

3 Likes

@Amjk, here’s my Maui Wowie journal, if you’re interested. Cheers!

3 Likes

Day 82
28 Days since Flip to 12/12

Things are starting to get frosty in the tent.

And Kalani’s clones are chugging along…

I’ll be going on a work-trip mid-week, so I’m trying to alter their feeding schedule accordingly. (I don’t love traveling when the girls are in flower.)

10 Likes

Very nice indeed @WonkaMan.Peace. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy. Have a good weekend!

2 Likes

Looking good to me!

2 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower. I don’t have any real complaints. I get a little anxious to be further along than I am… but it’s almost always like that. It seems to be going alright so far, with the good advice from people here and in the lab!

4 Likes

Those look great @WonkaMan!

@WonkaMan we flipped the same time, and inspite of my deficiencies and shortcomings mine are advancing along. I think yours does have more bulk, because you have better leaves making more energy. I’ll have to update my journal and tag you. They’re definitely not pretty… but I think I saved them by giving them higher amount of nutrients including more nitrogen than I typically would give at this point in flower.

3 Likes

Nicely done @WonkaMan, all of you in flower make me impatient. I flipped six days ago, transition well underway but still…

I know that feeling well, buddy (impatience). It’s an old friend. But I know that in no-time you’ll be up to your ears in fist-sized, air-tight buds.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem fair, @Covertgrower, since you’ve helped me get to where I am. I’m pulling for your girls, from afar. Last I saw, your plants looked like they were doing fine. I sure hope they come through for you!

1 Like

They’re okay, I just cut back on nitrogen too early, and didn’t add PK boost soon enough. New growers mistakes.

3 Likes

Day 96
42 Days since Flip

I’ve been traveling a bit and working too much. (Hence my absence from this forum the last couple weeks.) But the plants have been chugging along, doing their thing.

Stacking up, and fattening up…

And getting nice and frosty…

I took my first peek at trichs yesterday. It’s early yet, but they’re so frosty, I couldn’t resist peeking.

18%20PM
19%20PM
21%20PM

I figure that this will be the last week of feeding for the big girls, and then I’ll start flushing them… for another two weeks or so.

And the clones are now 17"+ tall. Last night was their first 12 hour nap. I don’t have a ton of room for them (2’ x 2’ tent), so I decided to go ahead and flip them now, while the stretch would be manageable, but hopefully they’ll yield a little something.

9 Likes

Looking great!

5 Likes

Woweeeee on the Maui Wowie! I am so jealous…:+1:

4 Likes

Come harvest time, I’m sure you’ll be just fine, and jealous of no one. But thanks for stopping by and dropping some encouraging words!

2 Likes

Always my pleasure.

Keep posting so we can learn stuff :+1:

One of these days I will just grow and not mess around with ideas and such.

2 Likes

Wow @WonkaMan the girls look beautiful. They are getting phat and frosty that’s for sure! And the clones look fabulous also :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Missiles. Yeah, it sure looks like springtime in the grow tents. I wish Mother Nature would get with the program outside, but there’s no rushing her.

2 Likes