Maui Wowie Strain Review

A legendary Hawaiian landrace, the volcanic ash from which it grows leaves the tongue a musky citrus. Never before had so many ruby trichomes adorned the buds! She has a complex flavor profile, as many landraces do, ranging from flowery and sweet to floral and spice. These traits are found in the terpenes: Terpineol and Linalool. In nature, these can be found in lavender, rosewood, lilac, and other flower blossoms. A pure sativa the release and detachment from pain gives great relief from tension and awareness as the muscles relax. Medically, there exists a release of tension in body and mind. Thoughts tend to get twisted, but the body stays supple. Find comfort in this powerful strain.

7 Likes

She is on my list :sunglasses::blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

She’s definitely one to keep growing often!

4 Likes

Woohoo mine are on their way as we speak. I plan on growing indoors 5x5x80 tent in soul. My and all tips are appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

3 Likes

Smoked it in my youth😊took a break from smoking now I’m smoking and growing. I wanted some experience before I try to grow MW

3 Likes

I started smoking in the early 80s living in So. Cal so I was started on the great strains and MW was one of my favs and now I’ve got my chance to smoke it again.

4 Likes

$220 per oz in Oklahoma. Worth the price tag.

I dropped two MW a few weeks ago, looking forward to giving it a go.

1 Like